Is the following armor accepted

TK Weatherford

On 11/21/2018 at 9:57 AM, Ripper_L said:

Someone in a facebook group posted what he got after ordering from rebatesesg.com

Here is a picture:

image.png

So be aware and don't order unless you want a cheap costume for your kids.

Guaranteed Legion approval!!!NOT!

• Like 1

Here's where I bought from...

Linky

It was $46.00, which seems too good to be true, but they did have pictures and look at those reviews!

Did you get an actual PJ onsie? Now I’m interested to see what I end up with. Did you contact them about a return?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Frank75139 said:

Did you get an actual PJ onsie? Now I’m interested to see what I end up with. Did you contact them about a return?

Pretty much. It's sort of like those onsies people wear to hockey games. The feet and gloves are all part of it. I didn't get any kind of mask or helmet. I'm not going to contact them about a return, shipping would be on me and probably cost me most of the $46.00 that they probably won't refund anyways.

Maybe I just got a dud. I mean the reviews are all good. Surely they can't fake those.

Pretty much. It's sort of like those onsies people wear to hockey games. The feet and gloves are all part of it. I didn't get any kind of mask or helmet. I'm not going to contact them about a return, shipping would be on me and probably cost me most of the $46.00 that they probably won't refund anyways.

Maybe I just got a dud. I mean the reviews are all good. Surely they can't fake those.

Lol now I’m more anxious to see what they do for me. I ordered the Kylo so I’m guessing a onesie as well. If it’s trash I’m gonna return it. I’ll save on shipping by crushing it into a smaller box.

18 hours ago, Big Deal said:

Actually they can, and have.  If you look closely, all of them were posted within a 3 day period, (red flag # 1).  The "reviewers" have names like Jordan, David, etc. but if you read them, the language (syntax, gramar, spelling and punctuation) are obviously not from anyone whose primary language is English.

The person(s) who own the site have obviously made those up, and would not add any negative ones.

Also, shipping alone for a costume that size would be considerably more than the inclusive price they are charging.

They count on people not wanting to return them because of the return shipping costs and hoops you have to jump through.  At that price, they figure most people will be like "Well, it was only 30-50 bucks, so it's not worth the hassle".

This way they can continue to rip people off.

• Like 2

Actually they can, and have.  If you look closely, all of them were posted within a 3 day period, (red flag # 1).  The "reviewers" have names like Jordan, David, etc. but if you read them, the language (syntax, gramar, spelling and punctuation) are obviously not from anyone whose primary language is English.

The person(s) who own the site have obviously made those up, and would not add any negative ones.

Also, shipping alone for a costume that size would be considerably more than the inclusive price they are charging.

They count on people not wanting to return them because of the return shipping costs and hoops you have to jump through.  At that price, they figure most people will be like "Well, it was only 30-50 bucks, so it's not worth the hassle".

This way they can continue to rip people off.

So wait... everything on the internet isn’t true?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, themaninthesuitcase said:

Oh my sweet summer child.

Best reply ever.  Truly Dave, you are new to the ways of the Interwebs.  Alas, the world will not let you stay that way, but on the plus that is what this site was created for - transparent information.  Just google (or bing) how to game Amazon reviews and let your eyes be opened.  

• Like 1

Okay, so you guys tell me if I'm just being nitpicky...

What I ordered...

VWIHzcS.jpg

What I received...

y9rOrKP.jpg

I'm guessing that I misunderstood "durable PU Leather,top notch quality fabric has been used with outstanding craftsmanship,highly durable, comfortable and easy to wear." I thought PU leather would mean Leather like or leather look. I guess PU stands for pee-yew.

I also misunderstood, "Including: A jumpsuit+ Gloves+ Belt + Helmet + shoes"

Maybe I got the deluxe version where they were able to combine all of those elements into one item?

I'm also sensing that sarcasm doesn't come across on message boards very well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Deal said:

I'm also sensing that sarcasm doesn't come across on message boards very well.

So true, always a good thing to include a smiley  of some sort to help clarify the intention with the post:) or...run the risk of beeing ”a sweet sommer child”:P 

• Like 1

Did anyone notice that Deadpool's boots are on backward?  Not on the wrong feet, but facing the wrong direction. lol.

• Like 2