Is the following armor accepted

TK Weatherford

3 hours ago, TK Weatherford said:

https://www.rebatesesg.com/online_shop/index/details?id=80644834333854

its a stormtrooper set they also have a first order set but the price makes me think it isn’t any good. But if it was easy to tweak might be with it. Thanks - I’m a future trooper hopefully 

If this is true it’s a gold-mine! The armor pictured is the Anovos armor but the price is ridiculously low. Feels like a scam but who knows. 

Way too good to be true.  Materials cost alone (even in China) would be more than that, and there is no way they could ship it for that price.  Save your money.

Wow I’m sitting here seriously debating on blowing the $35 to give this a try. Even if it’s crap it would be a cool toy for my kids to mess with.

Looks like they have two sites, same reviews from the same customers

http://www.everyonedays.com/sale/index/details?id=25024156923774&skuid=YXR0cjE9Mnx85bC656CBfHxN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Frank75139 said:

Wow I’m sitting here seriously debating on blowing the $35 to give this a try. Even if it’s crap it would be a cool toy for my kids to mess with.

Been doing the same for the past hours:P

the owner of pretorian blasters are seling Anovos kits on FB which he got (I imagine cheap as he claimed he bought all that was left) from a retailer in China whom got fed up waiting on Anovos and now selling all the armor kits.  What’s holding me back is the chance they are scamers that clean your account. But still....:smiley-sw013:

Been doing the same for the past hours

the owner of pretorian blasters are seling Anovos kits on FB which he got (I imagine cheap as he claimed he bought all that was left) from a retailer in China whom got fed up waiting on Anovos and now selling all the armor kits.  What’s holding me back is the chance they are scamers that clean your account. But still....default_smiley-sw013.gif

I’m a betting man (sometimes), and I’d love to have that Kylo for $70 to add to my collection. I’ve got an empty credit card that’s got a low amount of credit and I use it for these types of things....

• Like 1

And I cracked didn’t take long. $70 for a Kylo Ren and now I’m thinking I should have gotten the First Order trooper as well. If I lose $70 it’s a bad gamble if I get an approvable costume with little alteration needed then I’m a genius, well TK Weatherford is for bringing this up.

I know I was like at that price it can’t be good armor but the pictures look good. So I wasn’t sure if anyone else had purchased from them before and it was crappy or good. Or took way more work and money to make it appropriate armor. 

Frank75139 let me know if the kylo is quality or junk when you receive it

I know I was like at that price it can’t be good armor but the pictures look good. So I wasn’t sure if anyone else had purchased from them before and it was crappy or good. Or took way more work and money to make it appropriate armor. 

Frank75139 let me know if the kylo is quality or junk when you receive it

I think quite a few people are interested in seeing if I fail or prevail.

• Like 1

With respect, if it IS a scam (which I think we’re all pretty sure it is) and one simply gets a refund from PayPal or a credit card company, the scammers have won.

This thread concerns me....

• Like 1

Scammers like this make their money by people buying the rubbish.  By even buying it even if you will refund it you’re helping them win. 

These scams are popping up a lot at the moment. A surprisingly large number people always say “well it’s worth a go” or “I wonder what you do get”. It’s obviously worth their while. 

The only winning move move is not to play.  

• Like 3

Yeah guys this is goin to be 100% a scam. Please take this as a warning. If you make a purchase and you are scammed then you have heard it here first. Please do not buy unless you have money to gamble with like Frank. Frank I really do hope it works out. I was scammed by a Chinese site earlier this year selling the levitating Iron Man. Lost $18 bucks. Good thing that didn’t break me. 

• Like 1

pay pay link about the company many people complaining...

Pay Pal link about company

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED 

this is defo a scam so many hits online about this company.

next time I am in HK I will check then out lol