Got My TK in!

Hey John welcome and congrats on your BBB day! Exciting times for you and we'll us as well. So many threads and people here to help along. What kit did you decide on? This will help in a few ways in answering your questions.

Welcome and congratulations on your Big Brown Box day!  So exciting!  Your first step would be go to over to the Build Threads section- you can go by those using your kit, but you can also use most of build threads from other kits, as a lot of the assembly is basically identical.  Also check out the appropriate CRL- it will show you pictures of what the parts should ultimately end up looking like, such as return edges, etc.  

I would recommend leaving the thighs until last- they're kinda tricky and do best when done to be proportionate with the rest of the armor.  Shins can also be tricky, depending on what kit you have.  

General rule, if the plastic is wonky and thin on the edges, it's probably part of the overreach from the mold and will likely be trimmed.  But, always confirm via photos in the CRL or other build threads, or on screen, before you do so.  So much easier to trim more than it is to add it back on!

Hello and welcome aboard, there are a lot of build threads to look through to find information on how to assemble the armor, have a look what others have done. Research is the key to this hobby so you have a bit of reading in front of you.

Good luck

Unfamiliar with this kit curious to see some photos of it. Also we love pictures, got a question? Post a picture. Making progress? Post a picture. Found a new way to do something that isn't in any other thread? Post a picture. You get what I'm saying here.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk