Can we use sharpie to paint details for the helmet?

delcid23456

hi, I just got my new tk armor and the helmet came with stickers but I'm going for anh tk build. At the moment I do not have access to good paint and some of the details would be more difficult with paint, so could i use sharpie for some of those spots instead of using paint?

Did it with my helmet no issues at all. All my black including the vocoder is sharpie. I’m approved at basic and nobody can tell the difference. I’ve had no issues with any interaction with the grey. Paint the grey, let it dry and use a new sharpie cause it’ll give you the best lines. After the lines dry you can trace it a few more times to darken it up if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used a pertinent marker on standard helmet decals to look like hand painted Dave M style, worked a treat but I've not attempted all the black lines from scratch ;) 

I don't see why not: AS LONG AS it's visually indistinguishable from paint, particularly in your photos.  If it visibly looks like marker, it's not going to fly.  But considering decals/stickers are allowed, there's no rule that it HAS to be actual paint.  It just has to look right.