Sign in to follow this  
madmann883

TB 8308 Soon to be TK!

Hey Dudes!

I'm Adam, from Richmond VA, Garrison Tyranus! I just my set of NE armor and can't wait to get started! I'm hoping to have everything finished for Celebration, if not sooner!

I'm already a member of the Legion with my Biker Scout. Figured it was time to get a standard trooper and join the ranks of the FSID.

Plus you guys have the coolest shirts!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome aboard, looking forward to seeing this BBB photos soon and also a build thread, good luck 

Welcome to the FISD!!

If you haven done so I would start by reading this section here!

You’ll find just about everything you think of when it comes to getting started and your armor needs! Speaking of armor needs our fellow Trooper and Deployment Office justjoseph63 has put together a great and very useful checklist of what you’ll need other then that amazing white shiny stuff. I found that personally it came in extremely helpful for my build.

Once that has been all decided upon then I would dive into our EIB / Centurion sections and find out which a little extra effort you can get on screen accuracy.

Hope that helps point you in the right direction, I know its a ton of information and a good size financial commitment  so if any other questions come up feel free to ask.

Its why we’re here “ Troopers helping Troopers”

Best of luck in your journey.

• Like 1

Welcome to FISD.

Just as Mike indicated above, research is the key!

Welcome to the crew. Looking forward to seeing your progress. One day I may reach out to you for help when I make a scout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:33 AM, madmann883 said:

Plus you guys have the coolest shirts!

Yeah we do!B) Welcome to FISD:salute:

Welcome and good luck with the build!! Lots of great, helpful folks around here!!