OneStrangeCyka

Hello from Louisiana

I've been lurking for a while doing tons of researc over the past 5 years.

. I've been wanting to be a stormtrooper since I was a little kid, and now that I'm going off to University, I'll finally have the time and money to make that dream a reality.

Hello and welcome aboard, good luck with this journey, hope to see a build thread from you soon.

Hi and welcome to fisd !! Goodluck on finding the right kit for you and Goodluck with your build !! 

Hey Austin welcome to the FISD

Hello Austin.  Welcome to FISD.  My name is Shane and I am also in Louisiana as part of the Bast Alpha Garrison, the 501st garrison for the state.  I am also the Garrison Membership Liaison (GML) for Bast Alpha which means I will be the person in charge of reviewing your costume and helping you gain approval/membership in the 501st Legion.  I am first and foremost a TK, but I do have other costumes.  Feel free to contact me if I can help you and also feel free to join the Bast Alpha forums for info on build parties.  :salute:

Welcome aboard 

Welcome! The key to this hobby is research, and it seems you have that down. So I guess just ask plenty of questions, because you can never be to sure of something and someone will always have the answer you are looking for. Good luck on becoming a TK.

Edited by PhilBobTheFish

Hey Austin, your story sounds very familiar to me :) I am also a student right now and luckily have enough free time to practice this hobby. One thing I can tell you, it's so worth the effort, no matter what difficulties you might come across, carry on, and with all these experts and helpful brothers and sisters on this forum and the 501st in general you will own a full TK in no time ;)

Welcome to the FISD Austin!

Good Luck Future Trooper!:duim: