Thubin

Officialy Hello from VA

Hi everyone! I recently purchased an AM 2 kit to assemble! I've been lurking on here for a few years and currently have a TIE. I'm thinking I am going to do a Stunt ANH.

So... time to go research!

• Like 2

Hello and welcome to the FISD! Let us know if you have any specific questions!

Welcome to the white armor ranks!  I have AM 2, and I love it.  Check out the build threads- it doesn't need to be AM, because a lot of it is the same across the board (little details come later), and also doesn't have to be ANH-S, because for e base, they also all assemble much the same.  Also check out the EIB and Centurion request threads- great close ups, different shots, and quality building.  If you shoot for that, you'll have no issues for basic, and if you're so inclined, EIB and Centurion yourself.  

Hello and welcome aboard, as you are no doubt finding research is the key, good luck and hope to see a build thread from you soon.

Welcome Chris.  Best of luck on your TK journey. Yes, research and more research. But please feel free to reach out and ask members here for any infp. Happy to help out when you need it.   

Welcome to the FISD!  Enjoy the researching.  There is a ton of great info for the ANH stunt TK here. Best part of the homework is watching the movie - you know - for research purposes.

Thanks everyone! I'm hoping to start playing around with the strapping system this weekend! I'm nervous to start cutting plastic until I meet up with a friend who built the same kit.

And I am already a member of GT; Serenno Squad on deployment Seinar Fleet Squad ;-)

Make sure you start a build thread we can all help out if needed. And of course we all like watching progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Chris and welcome aboard future Trooper! 

Have a read in the “Getting Started-Read this First” section, as there is some really good info in there for new members.

Then, have a read in “Costuming and Builds” section to discover other troopers who are building (or have built) the same armor as you! Really good tips, examples, pictures, previously answered questions, and successes here.

In addition to looking at all the various build threads, I highly recommend checking out the “Advanced Tactics” section where you can see examples of those who have taken their armor to the next levels of screen accuracy (EIB and Centurion).  I’d recommend that you aim to build to one of the certification levels, as TK’s look their best at these levels. It's really not hard to acquire EIB or Centurion, and it’s best to do during your build rather that after.

If, and when, you’re looking for other bits –and-pieces, accessories, boots, blasters, electronics, etc., be sure to check out the “Imperial Commissary/PX” section for items for sale, project runs, and for other stuff that most of the troopers use.

So, start a build thread here on FISD; post lots of pictures and questions. We are all here to help you out and to make sure you look your best, and represent the 501st as best as possible.

All the best on your TK journey! :dancing-trooper: