First Order Gasket Dispute

TK4205

That is my wife's thread. I started a new one because my original one is hidden. Now it looks like I just started to sell gaskets.  

Who has anything to gain from that?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, starsaber25 said:

image.png

Wyatt your Sale thread is pinned at the bottom!  It isn't hidden from ANYONE!  Yes is it archived?  You bet.  That is our automated system that archives sales threads after no activity for 90 days.  As you can see, Rhonda is the last one to respond to your thread on December 15, 2017.  So nothing has been deleted.

That is my wife's thread. I started a new one because my original one is hidden. Now it looks like I just started to sell gaskets.  

Uh you have 4 pinned sales threads??  One was started in 2007.  Another one is pauldrons.  And the Imperial Gaskets thread was started by you "TK4205" in 2015.  The Force Awakens came out in 2015.  So there were no gaskets before that...

So.... posting accusations of me spoofing shilling sock puppeting or whichever you said of me on my business thread is ok because you’ve nothing to gain from that? Because you feel you need to start over and somehow it’s my fault???
Wyatt, Rhonda or moderators, I don’t think that is ok. Or fair. And I don’t understand why Peter is listed as sock puppeting along with Aaron. I still don’t even understand that accusation from 2 years ago either against Aaron! Everything was resolved. Or amicable.
I don’t I believe I’ve done anything wrong and I feel my actions and sales thread and products clearly prove that. And I don’t even know why Peter or Aaron came up in this discussion about me being accused as a recaster.
I get you are upset, and I’m sorry you are, but I don’t believe I’m the one to approach or attack.
:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I built gaskets for Anaheim before the movie was released. I also started my thread at that time.

All my Anaheim stuff is gone. We had two threads; Rhonda's cloth gasket thread and my Imperial Gaskets thread. 

I built gaskets for Anaheim before the movie was released. I also started my thread at that time.
All my Anaheim stuff is gone. We had two threads; Rhonda's cloth gasket thread and my Imperial Gaskets thread. 

I’m sorry they are gone , if they are gone but it’s not because of me. I’ve done nothing.

17 minutes ago, starsaber25 said:

Uh you have 4 pinned sales threads??  One was started in 2007.  Another one is pauldrons.  And the Imperial Gaskets thread was started by you "TK4205" in 2015.  The Force Awakens came out in 2015.  So there were no gaskets before that...

That thread was started on 23 Apr 2015, which is before the movie's release. A quick glance in this thread shows that rubber and cloth gaskets are discussed/ordered.

Nevertheless, I believe that this will be the "final straw"  to remove me from the FISD. 

Who else in the history of the FISD has been kicked out for first-time threadjacking ??

So I’m going to make a determination here. This discussion should pretty much be over with. Based on the screen shots from Teresa of her conversations and photos of the products it is clear that she did not recast.  Teresa it is very unfortunate that this came up again when you thought it was put to bed. I’m sure this brought some undue stress upon you. It will and should not be brought up again regarding your Gaskets. It is all here for the world to see.  Based on your sales thread you have been selling for 2 years and you appear to have some very happy customers.  Wyatt if you have anything else to say regarding your sales threads then I suggest you take it up in another thread or to a staff member via PM.  You should never have hijacked Teresa’s sales thread and that was in poor form. The DCOG team will be in touch. 

19 minutes ago, Soulart said:

So.... posting accusations of me spoofing shilling sock puppeting or whichever you said of me on my business thread is ok because you’ve nothing to gain from that? Because you feel you need to start over and somehow it’s my fault???

If it were simply a recast issue, I would ask you to tell me your brother didn't contact my wife before you went into business. Tell me that your friend didn't buy a set of our gaskets. Tell me that your friend didn't set you up with a secret account profile here on the FISD to start selling gaskets. Why would I assume that you were innocent in this after that?? I remember you telling me at the time that you had no idea your brother did that for you. I also remember my wife calling you out on facebook over it when you announced that your brother came up with the concept. Now your brother and garrison friend both are on staff. What a coincidence. 

Wyatt- based on the threads on this forum the things that are clear is that Aaron did in fact shill for Teresa and that situation was put to rest. There was no evidence that anyone created a “sock puppet” account on the FISD. And yes Teresa did say that her brother bought Gaskets from you originally.  None of this proves recasting. 

And lastly which staff are you referring to regarding Aaron and Teresa’s brother?

Wyatt, how dare you.
No. Aaron did not buy anything from me. As a matter of fact. I’m quite generous and over this past Christmas I made him a full set of gaskets seal and harness as a gift. For his FN that was recently approved only these past few months.
And for your information, as you knew already, Aaron was always a member of staff here in the Attaché role right from his joining the legion 2016

Wyatt- based on the threads on this forum the things that are clear is that Aaron did in fact shill for Teresa and that situation was put to rest. There was no evidence that anyone created a “sock puppet” account on the FISD. And yes Teresa did say that her brother bought Gaskets from you originally.  None of this proves recasting. 

And lastly which staff are you referring to regarding Aaron and Teresa’s brother?

I never did Steven. Peter never bought anything from them.

I never did Steven. Peter never bought anything from them.

Jessica bought the gaskets. Peter created his own. On his own pattern. Never ever owning theirs

I have no idea what "spoofing, shilling or sock pupetting" is but I can tell you that I have had first hand knowledge of the time and effort that Teresa has put into designing her gaskets and everything else she sews! I have seen the hours that she has spent creating and then improving her designs. I have seen her fuss over the smallest detail to get them right. I have first hand knowledge of the money she has spent in getting samples of fabrics to make sure that she has the best possible for her designs. To see that there is someone here that is trying to shine an unfavorable light on Teresa makes me very angry.

And then to see that a comment is made even after a determination was made makes me even angreir! Shame Shame Shame!

Wyatt, I was unaware that Aaron posted me to the FISD. And he cleared that up with a Paul, which resulted in my OWN posting in the FISD
As for my brother being on Command, he has been for years! How dare you suggest that because he is, he’s somehow guilty and shady.
How dare you grasp at straws and insinuate I’m shady in my dealings. Or dishonest.
You sir, I feel, are way out of line.

In case you're wondering what a sock puppet account is, that would be it.

And it was only "cleared up" because you got caught.

Edited by TK4205

I have dealt with Teresa as a customer and I've had the privilege of meeting her a couple of times.  If every member of the 501st had her enthusiasm and genuine love for all things TK and Star Wars, we would have an Imperial fan-utopia.  From what I've observed, she really does love what she does and really does care deeply for the 501st.  She is dedicated to getting other people involved in the 501st and ensuring that their experiences are good experiences.  She is quick to compliment others and rarely mutters condemnation - if ever. 

I don't know Wyatt, and I have not dealt with him aside from ordering a patch - which I received without any issue.  I saw his struggles with the "coin issue" and sympathized.  But what I've seen in the last 24 hours is troubling.  The sudden, fragmented and seemingly unfounded (or misdirected?) accusations and ranting are surprising to say the least - and certainly not in the spirit of the 501st. 

Yes. Which staff please.

Because Aaron is my TK twin. Joined the Legion at the same time. Same armor builder. We live 8 hours apart and troop together when we can. He was an Attaché here right from his joining.

My brother Peter is my biological brother that was our Garrison GEC for a couple of years.

Both are good, honorable men that I love dearly, so please be careful how you address them.

And have your facts clear before you accuse me anymore.

1 minute ago, Soulart said:

Because Aaron is my TK twin. Joined the Legion at the same time. Same armor builder. We live 8 hours apart and troop together when we can

go figure.