Sandtrooper Backpack & Blaster Rifles (Novatrooper Elite)

Hello, fellow troopers, it's been a long time since I've been here. I don't even recall having a white armor account lol, but I do and that's a start.  Wanted to ask if anybody knew where I can get a sandtrooper backpack or if its possible commission one to order?

After some years of bad luck and some financial difficulties, I'm finally starting on my Novatrooper Elite Project - which I'm very excited for.

I'm also having difficulties finding any prop weapons like the DLT-19 Heavy Blaster Rifle or RT-97C Heavy Blaster Rifle on eBay, Facebook market even Etsy Shops. I know blaster rifles are not required for application admission but would be nice as a "complete set."

Thank you for your help and any information that you can provide. 

Yours Truly,
- Craig

PS: Can somebody tell me how you wear a backpack on a stormtrooper? Does it require a frame system? Straps? Velcro? :unsure:

There are a few options, but if you have the funds I would definitely consider one of these: -----------

Shawn makes some excellent packs, and I can personally recommend him as as a seller.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

On 11/6/2018 at 12:40 AM, justjoseph63 said:

There are a few options, but if you have the funds I would definitely consider one of these: -----------

Shawn makes some excellent packs, and I can personally recommend him as as a seller.

Thanks justjoseph63! The link you sent over was very helpful and also gave me some insight on assembling wear! Thank you!

On 11/6/2018 at 5:35 AM, Harbinger said:

Was going to suggest CrookKnight myself.

I would suggest you check out MEPD as that is the sandtrooper detachment and they'll have additional resources over there!

Thanks Harbinger, I wasn't sure if I needed to create a new account for the sandtrooper detachment, even thou the outfit is special operations..

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed