TK 99665 Requesting TFA EIB Status [KB] [APPROVED] 4th

11 hours ago, CableGuy said:

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

Right, after me keeping you hanging, (;)), let's get to your latest EIB review. All required submission photos have been posted, and I am honoured to announce your armour displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. On behalf of the D.O. Staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Thank you Sir and I´m honoured having you do the Review:salute:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ukswrath said:

Congratulations Daniel. Beautiful set of armor you have there :jc_doublethumbup:

Thank you very much Sir:salute:

8 hours ago, Scimitar said:

Congrats!!!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Thanks Eric:)

7 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

Congratulations trooper 

Thank you Sir:salute:

3 hours ago, Sly11 said:

Congratulations Daniel :salute:

Thank you Sir:salute:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 99665 Requesting TFA EIB Status [KB] (869)
3 hours ago, wook1138 said:

Congrats Daniel!!  And... slow the "F" down.  You are making the rest of us look bad. :P  But really -  nice work!

And I would be remiss not to mention @CableGuy 's lovely review of your armour.    ;)

Thanks Greg and I don`t think I do but I will heed your word...atleast for the time being:D

3 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

I mean, was there any doubt? Nice job, Daniel! How many costumes at EIB or above is this for you now???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Matt :salute: And this is EIB Nr 4, (3xCenturion) not counting the L2 Police officer at MEPD and I also have a ShadowTrooper at SpecOps ;)

• Like 2

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 99665 Requesting TFA EIB Status [KB] [APPROVED]
3 minutes ago, Bud Spaklur said:

Wow! And here I am working on my first EIB.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did I about a year ago and never had the intention to build more suits than the Shadowtrooper and Hero TK but whaddayaknow here we are:smiley-sw013: But...I`mearly pass as an apprentice to our very own @gmrhodes13 with 6 X EIB/Centurion and more 501st costumes I can remember but he has ALOT! And not to mention that he Troops daily, atleast it seem that way with all the Troops he has:salute::salute:

• Like 2