TK armor for freaks?

Okay folks I have a question. 

I have seen that there is TK armor made for larger people but I think this still wont fit me (correct me if I am wrong please).

I would love to get Orig TK armor in white (for a sandy) is there a maker that makes some to fit me without having to look like I am wearing someone else's armor?

Measurements:

Ht: 6'6"

weight: 265lbs

chest: 52"

Waist: 37"

Biceps: 18"

Thighs: 28"

Calves: 18"

Thank you all,

Johnnie C

So many would love to be in your shoes and be Vader

I’m 5’11” and too short for Vader. I envy you lol. Tell you what, that’d be a good Rogue One Death Trooper size if they make it that large. They always struck me as larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

I’m 5’11” and too short for Vader. I envy you lol. Tell you what, that’d be a good Rogue One Death Trooper size if they make it that large. They always struck me as larger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're not too short for a vader!  I'm 5'8" and finished up a Vader a few months ago.  In costume I'm 6'2".  Will I go do big cons or troops?  No.  But some smaller library ones, sure why not??

Back to the original question...You could always mix and match different sets if need be.  Maybe the shades may be a tad off but if it means fulfilling a dream?  Then do whatever it is you need to do!  Make a mix of AM and RT (if you can get your hands on it).  Troopermaster has XL shins.  You can always extend the ab and kidney plates with shims if you need to.  Thats not too big of a deal.  You will just have to worry about the length of your thighs and the length of your chest and back plates. 

• Like 1

RT Mod or AM.  They're both good for 6' and above, and larger body types.  AM especially- they have two sizes, their regular and their large.  You might very well end up with shims in areas regardless, but at least those will get you as close as possible.  Just don't do RS Props (armor is well made, but made for 6' max, really more like 5' 10'' and pretty thin/slim) or Anovos (I just don't recommend Anovos period, but especially not for larger troopers).  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got big thighs and biceps, I had to shim those areas. And every builder I spoke with said I would have to. Just don't let that stop you, it hasn't been too bad to work with needing shims, the sanding just takes time. I have a build thread that shows what my shims look like on my biceps and kidney plate sanded down. 

I think the biggest TK I've seen was CMANavy and you may find his posts somewhere still.  IIRC he was like 6'4" and 240lbs and made his TE armor fit.  You can also look up TK-Big who sculpted his own https://www.studiocreations.com/howto/talesfromthetrenches/tk837_stormtrooper.html

RT & AM are good options as has been noted.  You can do it!  Then again, you are a great size for a Republican Trooper!