There is a big brown box full of ATA armor in the next room.  So, So Shiny.  Ahhh... nothing like the smell of fresh ABS outta to vac form!

ESB. Best movie of the lot.  On screen it was amazing when Dad took me to the movies. I wanted to be a Stormtrooper.  Fast forward to adulthood and I did.  I got the suit, pushed and pushed and made Elite right here.  Then went all Dark... SL9135.  Had a great run.  The Stories from that time... out of this world fun.

Hung up the cape after Episode 7.

But... I miss it.

"TK9135 Why are you not at your post?"

Soon.  Very soon. Back to my roots.  Old Stormies never loose it.

Now to find out the status of the TK.  Boots, gloves and undersuits. See what has changed.  Get back to Elite.

• Like 1

Welcome back Nathan. With your current posting count you probably won't need any help to find what you are looking for on FISD. But if, just let us know and we will help.

Welcome back, Nathan!  Going for an ESB TK?  Things are changing all the time - check out the centurion applications.

Good luck on the build. 

Welcome back! We’re glad you’ve come back to the dark side......again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow!  Talk about a blast from the past - great to see you here again bro!

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Runnriottt said:

There is a big brown box full of ATA armor in the next room.  So, So Shiny.  Ahhh... nothing like the smell of fresh ABS outta to vac form!

ESB. Best movie of the lot.  On screen it was amazing when Dad took me to the movies. I wanted to be a Stormtrooper.  Fast forward to adulthood and I did.  I got the suit, pushed and pushed and made Elite right here.  Then went all Dark... SL9135.  Had a great run.  The Stories from that time... out of this world fun.

Hung up the cape after Episode 7.

But... I miss it.

"TK9135 Why are you not at your post?"

Soon.  Very soon. Back to my roots.  Old Stormies never loose it.

Now to find out the status of the TK.  Boots, gloves and undersuits. See what has changed.  Get back to Elite.

Elite is now Expert Infantryman and we have a new level called Centurion.  Easiest to go Centurion out of the box.  The soft parts for a TK haven't changed much - but we've moved from Chengs to TKBoots and now to ImperialBoots.  

Welcome back , always exiting to have a Big Brown Box :salute: