Wich boots and where ?

TKboots does technically still exist but is letting stock run out, so email beforehand nad make sure they have your size.

If not ImperialBoots does have all sizes but they only take orders 1 week each month.

Just be sure to order a size larger than you normally wear with Imperial boots, as they tend to run a bit small.  Other than that, they are awesome!  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Regardless of what you get, add an insole like Dr. Scholl's.  Your feet (and knees and back) will thank you after a long troop!  

Last I heard TK Boots was shutting down (huge bummer), but had some stock left that it was bleeding off.  Imperial Boots is good quality and a good price, but does the "wave" sales, taking orders in waves, like once a month, then shutting down until those are completed (but then they don't get the backlog some other vendors get).  I'm going to have to check out Caboots myself- I want a second back up pair, since I troop so much.  

I'm usually a half-size in Men's, so I went up to the next full size, and it was perfect, and had just enough room for an insole comfortably.  If they're just slightly snug, you can also get a boot stretcher and use that.  

• Like 1

Just be aware, the caboots.com site does indeed have "Stormtrooper Ankle Boots" that would go for basic approval and it looks pretty good yet... it does appear ,from the site picture, they have a seam up front that would not be acceptable for level two certification. CRL States: "There is no seam present on the front of the boot". Gotta be careful when I state this and say this caution is specific to TK CRL :(

https://www.caboots.com/cart/product/stormtrooper_ankle_boots/

Just heard back from TK Boots when I inquired that they’re basically out. Any advice for people with small feet? I wear 7.5 US women’s, so about 5.5 in men’s. Imperial Boots does not appear to work for me. 

I was considering getting these and painting them

Park Lane Chelsea boot

E72B300C-8412-47E2-BCAC-F785DDD29B8B.jpeg