HELP! Broken trigger on Resin blaster

Digz Graavz

Hi everyone,

So, here's the story - Father in Law broke my selector switch, so I decided to upgrade to a functioning 3 way switch.  Cool, as I was debating doing that anyways.

BUT while machining out the blaster to accept the switch, I bumped the trigger and took a chunk out.  The end is now 1/2 as thick as it should be.  It looks like it has been whittled down.

I can't find a decent 3d printer image for one, or actual triggers for sale.

Any help sourcing one would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edited by Digz Graavz
typos

Do you have a CNC or laser cutter?  You could just get some 1/4" plex and cut out a new one.

Barring that, I would try searching for Sterling triggers as that what an E-11 is based off of, or model your own and share it for everyone here. ;)

Edited by Harbinger

Yeah, I have searched for Sterling triggers with no success.  I don't have access to any CNC type machines, just my 3d printer.  What I really need are accurate measurements for the whole trigger.  I may go off of images and scale up/down as needed.

This trigger might be the one you are looking for made of plastic

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working
  • Like 1

You guys are awesome with the advice and quick responses.  I'm really starting to like this community.  Way nicer than those Jedi jerks ;)

I spoke to an Ebay seller who has a ton of blaster parts and that I got my selector switch from.  She's been great and is going to list some Sterling triggers soon.

------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

They are great to deal with.. I bought the aluminum folding stock, mag well, magazine, rear cap and front barrel piece for my last Doopydoos build from them.