Which OT TK did you go with and why?

Honestly..as maligned as they are..I delibrately chose to do ROTJ over ANH. They are just so rare a sight, despite being on basically every piece of official merch for decades. And they do have a quirky charm about them..

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ANH was the first one I had seen on the big screen so always had a special place in my heart, plus with one costume with some additional parts you can do a few others ;) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Colin1138 said:

Honestly..as maligned as they are..I delibrately chose to do ROTJ over ANH. They are just so rare a sight, despite being on basically every piece of official merch for decades. And they do have a quirky charm about them..

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Like momma always says, "you're special in your own way."

At least that's what I think when I see an ROTJ. 

I'm just kiddin', if it's a stormtrooper then it's good in my book! :tkrotj::jc_doublethumbup:

(By the way, most people go with ANH stunt either because that's the original movie, or because it just has that iconic stormtrooper look... or any other reason)

• Like 1

I was 13 when ANH came out, and I distinctly remember sitting in the theater seeing those TKs bursting into the Tantive IV and thinking "coolest... thing... EVER"!  

• Like 2

I chose ESB since it was the first Star Wars movie I ever saw (on TV).  Unconventional, I know, but neither of my parents were fans so I was left to discover it on my own (I was 12) when the Special Editions came out lol.

• Like 1

I’m not finished with my armor yet, but I chose ROTJ because 1) I love the look of them 2) as said above they are frequently  used in Merch and 3) most importantly to me, they have many variations thanks to the new video games: magma troopers, bf heavy weapons troopers/se troopers, shock troopers, rocket troopers, etc. I like that I am able to make the armor, and then customixe it to any variation of it later.

• Like 1

ROTJ's are also very rare.  There are more Legacy Era Female (Joker Squad) TK's in the Legion than there are ROTJ, if you can believe it.  A good ROTJ TK is hard to find.  I fan-boy'd over one myself at the last celebration.  IIRC he was from Mountain Garrison?

• Like 2