ANH Stunt First Build Ever

Callidus95

On 11/28/2018 at 2:29 AM, Callidus95 said:

after wearing the rubber gloves for a little bit I can see what you guys mean. You have to peel them off after wearing them for a few minutes, and I can't imagine how hot and uncomfortable they are after several hours. So I'll at least get a liner if not a new nomex glove 

If you wear cotton liners (really cheap on eBay) then you have no worries and can troop just like the movie Troopers or as a full blown Centurion the way you were approved, I have worn that set up for 5+ hours straight and no sweaty hands, your choice though:salute:

edit: meant cotton:smiley-sw013:

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 2

If you wear silk liners (really cheap on eBay) then you have no worries and can troop just like the movie Troopers or as a full blown Centurion the way you were approved, I have worn that set up for 5+ hours straight and no sweaty hands, your choice though:salute:

Same here, sir. Ordered rubber gloves one size larger than I needed, then wear them with cotton under gloves. No trouble at troops, plus they look awesome. :-)
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Callidus95 said:

my quoted shipping date is supposed to be the week before Christmas, so we will see.

Will be a nice Christmas present, looking forward to seeing the BBB photos

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
Where is a good place to buy gloves in australia
DIY shops, but I think it's Bunnings there in Australia they should have them.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Nothing better than BBB's, looking forward to the progress, don't be afraid to ask questions, there are not silly questions just silly mistakes from not asking them ;) Good luck

• Like 1