What to do with old FX TK?

TK-2241

Hi All,

I have an old FX TK from 2006, and I'm looking for ideas of what to do with it - sell it (where, who to - don't want anyone to think it would be 501st approved), re-purpose it, put it on a mannequin?

I figure the bucket is completely toast at this point, and the whole thing is slightly yellow compared to nice shiny new white boots.

Cheers.

Arlo

If your looking to just dump it I’d throw it up for sale here, or locally or even eBay. Someone might want it to mess around with and even if you make a few bucks it’s better then nothing. Just make sure you say it’s heavily used and not going to pass 501st standards so people know and you won’t have to worry about that. Heck someone could make a Halloween costume or even a prop with it. Imagine that by your front door greeting trick or treaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zombie that sucker up!

I did exacty that. Old fx kit...ordered a few B grade parts-helmet, thermal det etc-from another vendor(RWA)..dremeled the heck out of everything, painted and cleared it.It was actually great fun to do and got a great reaction at a recent Con.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed
  • Like 3

A long long time ago I had a FX and sold it to a guy. I told him the story and status of FX but he didn't seem to mind. It got him in the club. I'm sure he has upgraded  by now. 

Nowadays I would display it on a mannequin along with my other kits. The FX has a rich history and plays an important role in the legion . I remember when most legion TK's were FX.