Undersuit with gaskets?

heartstopper85

Good morning, a friend of mine was talking about getting a shirt with gaskets already on it. Was wondering if anyone has done this or found a few pieces to mod.

Right now I have geeky pink gaskets and a one piece undersuit with the shinny shorts. They are fitted to form and while they work it's a process to get everything on. Now that I'm approved would like to start making mods to get kitted up easier

I have seen people sew their gaskets to the undersuit to save time kitting up, it is doable but as I still don't have my FOTK yet (thanks, Anovos) I can't comment on which system is "better".

If you sew them on you will need an extra undersuit to go with the rubber gaskets required for Centurion (if shooting for that). I sewed my geeky pinks fabric gaskets to the undersuit and happy with that - kitting up is much easier this way, for me anyways:)

Yeah I kept mine seperate too. Knee gaskets popper to thighs and shins, Shoulder and elbows are sewn together and worn almost like a jacket. Means I just wear a tshirt and leggings as a base layer.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

48 minutes ago, Colin1138 said:

Yeah I kept mine seperate too. Knee gaskets popper to thighs and shins, Shoulder and elbows are sewn together and worn almost like a jacket. Means I just wear a tshirt and leggings as a base layer.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Do you have pics of that upper body setup?