TD84000 - Kev - Plunk
TD71976 - Brad - Bradnewland
SL51164 - Stuart - DV64
TD84001 - Tahlee - Tahlzy
TI7642 - Mark - Kade

WRANGLER:
Marie
Em

REPORT: Saturday morning Liz and I arrived early to check out our change area and of course survey the rides and animal farm, the pirate swinging boat missing this year, one of Liz's favourite rides. Rest of our troopers arriving in stages, by 9.55 most of us where ready to hit the floor with the anticipation of lots of younglings.

A slow start but attendance increased throughout the day. Some of our troopers took the risk and jumped on some rides, to the joy of younglings. Lots of photos, high fives and of course mannequin scares which everyone enjoyed. We had been asked to be part of some promo video at 4.30pm, this ended up dragging out to 5.30pm with many of us long overdue a rest so we headed back to the changerooms and removed the sweat drenched armor. Big thanks from the organiser for our professionalism and quick to follow directions.

Sunday morning was a little slower to get going, we still managed to arrive early and reorganise the change are so there was more room available for costumes to be stored against walls and chairs placed down the centres. Once again most where ready at 9.55 to hit the floor, a larger crowd in attendance and ever increasing throughout the day. Once again we where asked to be part of a promo shoot which this time was outside under the convention sign, what do they say, don't work with animals and children, well I think that should be don't work with interviewers, so many takes. There rest of the day was spent very much the same as Saturday, more high fives, plenty of photos and once again lots of mannequin scares. Troopers dwindling off throughout the afternoon for a well deserved rest, it was a long couple of days.

I think I kitted down @ 3pm and most joined us.

Another great weekend, we received many thanks from patrons, younglings and of course the organisers who are looking forward to our return next year.

CHARITY: 24 hour telethon raised just over $38 million, not bad from our little city on the West.

INJURIES: None

CASUALTIES: None

ARMOR REPAIRS: Younglings manhandling my blaster knocked the sight cover off, will need some glue.

HAPPY PEOPLE: Everyone,

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: The odd youngling or two, three, four, you get the idea

MISSION STATUS: Complete

REPORT BY: TK85421

A few photos I managed to find.

r3EQTqA.jpg

dKJ4zR1.jpg

FtQtzdy.jpg

V9yYt6k.jpg

ctlUCBV.jpg

c41MEvo.jpg

Gv5KQOY.jpg