Sign in to follow this  
Cymru_Jay

Hi from the UK

Good afternoon, I have acquired a suit from a friend who purchased it fro the Shed of Glittering Delights a while ago. It will need some adjustments to fit me as I am a bit larger than the previous owner. 

I also have a friend who makes props for the latest Star Wars films and he said my helmet was interesting as it has bumps in the tears (apparently this was on the original ANH helmets)

i will be posting some pics as I try to get my suit ready for acceptance into the inner TK sanctum.

I have added the initial test fit pics below. Thanks Jay

1985932F-C0C7-4882-B36F-70924ED011D1.jpeg

B9AAF5C2-E898-44B5-9E20-4C151D1F1381.jpeg

Welcome.
Have you joined the uk garrison forum yet?
They’ll assist you with you work in progress to get the armour up to crl standards.

TK-31275

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard, buddy. Looks like you’re off to a good start with one of Andy’s kits. Some simple tweaks that I can see from that pic, however, best bet is to start a WIP thread with as many pics as possible. Along with the UKG, we can give constructive points to help you along.

Best wishes
Dan :-)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome aboard, I'm sure after a few adjustments we'll see you joining the ranks, good luck.

Welcome aboard. Nice Pics. Good luck for your approval. Only one thing: no Blaster ever pointing at a child:huh: 

Welcome to the FISD, once you get going the team over at the UKG will help you out and get you trooping.

Just a quick tip though: once trooping no pointing the blaster at peoples heads.

Congrats on your kit Jay. 

NEVER point a blaster at a child. NEVER.

Also, headshots like the one you've posted are not viewed as appropriate by Disney. 

Welcome Jay!

Good luck with your adjustments and future approval.

Also, we recruit children. Not shoot them;)