TK-11071 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [RWA] (Locked due to inactivity)

Name: Stuart Mckay

ID: 11071

FISD: Stuartm343

Garrison: UKG

Armour: RWA

Belt: RWA 

Holster RWA

Boots: made

Weapons: Procoprint3d

Strapping Kit: RWA

Under suit : under armour

Gloves: Imperial war fighters

Neckseal: Extreme Racing

Electronics: TRamp

front.jpgback.jpgleft.jpgright.jpgDSC-0009.jpgDSC-0010.jpgabb.jpgabbi8.jpgasd1234.jpgbshin.jpgDSC-00041.jpgDSC-00059.jpgDSC-00069.jpgDSC-00079.jpgDSC-00089.jpgjhg65.jpgmnb54.jpgTD.jpgTD2.jpglidoff.jpg12345349.jpgch2.jpgnhgt5.jpgasd12234.jpgbell1.jpgbp9000.jpgchest.jpgbutpaint.jpgabbl.jpgbl.jpgbr.jpg

Edited by stuartm343
added more pics

Nice work trooper, have you thought of using some tighter elastic in the sides of the ab/kidney to close the gaps.

A couple of your cover strips appear a little long, shouldnt really be longer than the armor, they can catch when moving.

You seem to be missing the black elastic which is attached to the bottom sides of the shoulder bells.

You will need to provide a few images of your blaster, sides and D ring. Also close up of your TD screws, bit hard to make out if they are pan heads.

Good luck

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:56 AM, gmrhodes13 said:

Nice work trooper, have you thought of using some tighter elastic in the sides of the ab/kidney to close the gaps.

A couple of your cover strips appear a little long, shouldnt really be longer than the armor, they can catch when moving.

You seem to be missing the black elastic which is attached to the bottom sides of the shoulder bells.

You will need to provide a few images of your blaster, sides and D ring. Also close up of your TD screws, bit hard to make out if they are pan heads.

Good luck

Thank you, I may have to get a larger kidney plate if I go tighter I'm worried they will pop off during a troop, I will give it a go though..I'm out trooping today with it so I will see how it goes :)

Medge1.jpgedge2.jpgedge3.jpgs1.jpgs2.jpgs3.jpgdring.jpgDSC-0006.jpgblaster2.jpgb3.jpgore pics: elastic inside bell, trimmed edges & blaster

ealstic.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, stuartm343 said:

ealstic.jpg

You will find the elastic is glued closer to the ends and almost at the bottom edge of the bells

DSC02523.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Stuart,

Looking good.

If you want some tips on the shoulder bell elastic, here’s our armour maker himself;

Also, your magazine appears to be inserted backwards in your e-11.

Best of luck with clearance.

Dan
  • Like 1

Nice job. Stuart!  One of us will be with you shortly, brother, but in the meantime could you post up 2 pics for us?  One of the exterior of the cod snap and a close-up of the ab-button plates.  (At least you don't have to get suited up for these)!  Thanks!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

Nice job. Stuart!  One of us will be with you shortly, brother, but in the meantime could you post up 2 pics for us?  One of the exterior of the cod snap and a close-up of the ab-button plates.  (At least you don't have to get suited up for these)!  Thanks!!

No problem :)

caod34.jpgab123.jpgabb1234.jpgabbutt.jpg

Edited by stuartm343

• CableGuy changed the title to TK-11071 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RWA) (Under Review)

Hi Stuart,

Nearly there. :duim:

Could you please post clear photos of your sniper knee from left, right and front. We can't quite see the alignment from the images provided so far. 

Also, to complete the EIB photo check list (EIB Checklist), could we please have the following photos:

Left side - arms down

Right side - arms down

Holster attachment (showing fixings to canvas belt)

Neck seal

Boots (all angles) 

Thigh ammo pack - left side, right side, internal fixings

Many thanks in advance,

Dan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted I've been trooping as the Emperor lately, 2nd troop today as TK so I managed to get the side shots :)

The chest armour is protruding as I've got the TRamp unit under there :)

45707312-362409040971172-71903765102707345867178-489186038257246-233585067869549

Edited by stuartm343
added more pics

Hi Stuart,

Looking great. :-)

Sadly, we are unable to process EIB or Centurion applications with any kind of decal, including the UKG shoulder bell decal. If we could kindly ask for arms down pictures without the decal, we’ll be good to go with your app.

Thanks in advance,

Dan

• Like 1

17 hours ago, stuartm343 said:

Can it be covered or does it have to be removed?

Sent from my G3311 using Tapatalk

Hi Stuart,

I'm afraid it would have to be (carefully) removed for EIB and Centurion applications.

Thanks in advance.

Dan

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • TheSwede changed the title to TK-11071 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RWA)

Hi Stuart and welcome back.

I would like you to update the first post with all the required photos and remove those that shouldn´t be reviewed, that would make this process alot smoother - thanks:salute:

• Like 1

• TheSwede changed the title to TK-11071 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status (RWA) (pending photos
On 7/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, TheSwede said:

Hi Stuart and welcome back.

I would like you to update the first post with all the required photos and remove those that shouldn´t be reviewed, that would make this process alot smoother - thanks:salute:

Hi Daniel,

Just to be clear you are wanting me to remove the photoshoot pics and leave the clearance pics (without the decal) as requested by Dan?