Imperial Boots is Open Oct. 12-19

justjoseph63

To all those looking for approvable TK boots, Imperial Boots is open from the 12th until the 19th of this month.  Some of you may know that they make these in "waves", meaning that they are only available for short periods of time.

I'm not shilling for them, but since TKBoots have only odd sizes left this is a good alternative.  I have 2 pairs, and they have held up great.   If you order a pair, I recommend getting a size larger than what you normally wear.   https://www.imperialboots.com/

Confirmed they're currently processing orders (you can now select options and add to cart). 

Just a note for those attempting to achieve higher levels of TK. Be sure to select the "Classic421" under the Shoes menu. Don't be enticed to select the "T7" as these don't meet CRL's for Basic and Level Two certification due to seam on forward portion of boot and they have a zipper (as opposed to small U-shaped elastic).

CRL Quotes specific to this:

• Small U-shaped elastic section on both sides of ankle
  • There is no seam present on front of the boot
  • Like 1

Looking for a little clarification after encountering different interpretations for "one size up".  To some people, it means the next size increment, for example going from 8 to 8.5.  Other people mean one whole size such as going from 8 to 9.  So what is the proper example to follow when ordering from Imperial Boots?