Sign in to follow this  
Bonez

G'day from Brisbane.

Hi everyone, I've only just started to get involved in the last couple weeks after meeting some 501st members a couple of weekends ago but have been a huge fan of both Star Wars and the 501st legion for a long time. I am trying to find my way around here and any help on where to start looking for armour etc wou be greatly appreciated. What is the best Stormtrooper armour available? Cheers and nice to meet you all :)

Hello and welcome aboard, the Redback's will definitely have your back.

There isn't a "best", really depends what you want to do with it, how rough you want to be, also is it accuracy you are after and of course price. Research is the key to this hobby and you have a bit of reading ahead of you, head to the Getting Started section, some great info can be found there ;) 

Hello there and welcome to the FISD!  Here is a very important thread to read through. 

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Try and read through the whole thread. It may seem like a lot but it is worth it. Ask us any questions you may have. Have fun!

Hello and welcome to the FISD! You've got some suggestions on where to start your research. Feel free to ask questions along the way!

Hi Mark and welcome to the white zone. ;)

This thread will help you getting an idea of the costs.

Steve (@starsaber25) already posted a good link regarding the types of armor and where to find them.

This one will tell you, how to then join the 501st Legion.

And this one is useful for your first troop.

Last but not least, there is this one to level up your suit for EIB or Centurion (do it, do it :))

That is what Q @gmrhodes13 meant with his words "you have a bit of reading ahead of you"...

Any questions, just let us know.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard to the FISD Mark. Good Luck on your Journey. :salute:

DO plenty of research. T-Jay (The Legend) has provided some useful links. Check out our Attache List. These are volunteers scattered throughout the galaxy (world) lol. That are willing to assist you on a local level. 

Attache List

Hey Mark, glad to see you found your way here.

The lads have you covered with where to start, and don't hesitate to reach out to me directly either considering we live in the same town ;)

Welcome aboard.