Emtramone first build ATA ANH stunt

emtramone

This is my first build. ATA kit ANH stunt. Would post in pre approval, but not ready for that as this is not 100% complete. I am still missing the boots and the holster. Hope to have both those elements in the next few weeks. I will be dying my own boots and purchasing the holster in about two weeks. Here is what I have so far. Advice, pointers and otherwise help in getting this build done, are appreciated. 

hE9yYFm.jpgX9TCykU.jpg

OHiTdTe.jpgGY0WY1a.jpg2ML44vB.jpgbwbZ4jW.jpg

Things I noticed from my pics. Knee ammo belt not in place. 

Right bicep too high

Left shoulder bell too much gap.

OK here you go! 

Nice job overall, Chris!  There are a few areas that could use some attention while you wait on your boots and holster, and it would help to know your height.

1.  You shoulder straps are perfectly positioned, but it looks as if they could definitely be shortened.  A close up pic of them would help a lot.

2.  The posterior (butt) plate will definitely need to be adjusted.  It should not override the tops of the thighs or flare out on the sides like that.   If you post up a photo of the strapping that would help us get you where you need to be.  (See item below**)

3.     The tops of the cover strips on the backs of the calves need to be cut down (super easy fix).  The top should end just below the ridge.                                                                                                                                           

U0Q1blE.jpg  

Reference image

wTCD1bE.jpg

Reference image

E9mz7wp.jpg?1

Reference image

2OBmC9v.jpg?1

**It may be the photo, but did you remove all the material outside the indentation on the neck of your back plate?  Doing so would raise it, the kidney and posterior plate up, which would help with the issue mentioned in #2.  Again, a close up pic would certainly help us out a lot.

0KwSKox.jpg

Keep up the great work, and keep those photos coming, sir, (the more detailed, the better).  We are here to help you get that TK number!

• Like 1

Thanks for the photos, Chris!  You will definitely need to trim off all the return edges as seen in the photo below, especially in the neck area and shoulder tabs.  Doing this and then shortening the shoulder elastic will allow the chest piece, kidney and posterior to ride higher.  There should be a gap between the tops of the thighs in the rear and the bottom of the butt plate as seen in the reference image I posted above. It would also help to look at some of the other ATA Stunt builds to give you a better idea.

7aS28jE.jpg  ArmECh2.jpg

Reference image

lqe2lVj.jpg?1

• Like 1

Some other things:

TD should be a darker grey

Longer S trim on the helmet so that it meets without a gap

Bottom screw on helmet ears looks a little high

TD looks long compared to CRL

Ears could be trimmed a little more so they aren't so thick

Kidney and posterier are too wide compared to ab/cod from the front

Rivets on thigh ammo box should be painted white

Screws on helmet should be painted white

Screws on TD should be painted black

Ab plate buttons are painted a little big (but should be fine)

Return edge at elbow end of forearms and kidney could be trimmed a little (for comfort)

Back cover strip on left biced is too long 

X9TCykU.jpg