TK19511 requesting TK_ANH_Stunt EIB Status [RS Props] (861)

Name: Frederik Gajewski

Forum Name: Freduster

Legion ID: 19511

Armor Maker: RS Props

Helmet Maker: RS Props

Blaster Type: DoopyDoos with T-Jay's completion kit

Height: 1.78 m

Weight: 76 kg

Boots Maker: Imperial Supply Depot

Canvas belt: RS Props

Hand Plates Type: white latex

Electronics: Ukswrath (helmet)

Neck Seal Type: black satin

Holster Maker: TK-6845

Full body images:

YVcGIQj.jpg

9dHgpa4.jpg

8CMwV4n.jpg

eFnXGIZ.jpg

XW1dEXv.jpg

a2Tx9b3.jpg

Armor Details:

KaGks7m.jpg

uTrNHUK.jpg

RV9iikv.jpg

Ld6X48y.jpg

xoQo2zr.jpg

Helmet Details:

FxKHxqq.jpg

GABMB1B.jpg

clojrat.jpg

Cj4cWgs.jpg

aypJlvm.jpg

Blaster Details:

xnaQq3g.jpg

64ur7fN.jpg

Accessory Details:

m9JackI.jpg

FBp4cIS.jpg

BhhqiXy.jpg

fuvK1oN.jpg

Cheers, hoping for the best and that I didn't forget anything :P

Freddy (TK-19511)

Hi . 

Just some details . 

Try to shorten the straps on your shoulder bels so they sit closer to your chest . 

Ref. Pic D0C5A43E-EE3C-47F0-98C7-416A429D5DFF.jpeg.c165171f1e79eadac998f93b64759358.jpeg

also make sure that your drop boxes are aligned with the end of the belt . 

Drop boxes should be vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box . 

Ref pic E089B735-DCE9-472A-AA50-7747C9266455.jpeg.a13db25e3a173303b1495af1752ec0d8.jpeg2E3995ED-F51E-46FB-894D-8084195049B0.jpeg.afa68158874b8eeb0031424379ba10cc.jpeg

I don’t know if it is possible to move your thigh piece up a bit ? (Just a detail to reduce the gap ) 

overal a good job on that armor !!! 

Think it looks good for EIB ! 

The staff wil will be with you shortly and will review your application further . 

Goodluck with your eib application!! 

Godspeed trooper !!!  

Hallo Freddy, einer der Mitarbeiter von D.O. wird in Kürze bei dir sein, aber bitte füge ein Foto von der linken Seite deines Helmes hinzu.

Nothing to forgive, this German was flawless!

Alright, so in case they will be needed, some more images:

Helmet side:

I16PREQ.jpg

Front of belt:

4p94mqe.jpg

To me, the boxes are pretty aligned, might have just moved a little on the pictures.

If necessary, I'll work on the shoulders again. Thanks for the advice so far guys!

Hi Freddie,

Lovely work. It’s been a pleasure following your blaster and armour builds. :-)

Could we kindly ask for a close up of your thermal detonator screws, please? It looks as though they might be dome head screws. If so, these would have to be swapped out for slotted, pan head screws for EIB. (An easy fix, if required).

d768748ced546e757887bed25daded72.png

2272486580dbce3bda8451839e85110a.jpg

Best wishes

Dan

One last photo, sir, and we will get you going!  Please add a close-up photo of the hand guards showing that they are flexible.  Thanks!!

No problem!

So I took three pictures, hopefully you get the intel you need from those..

First one is just a close-up of the material, the second is a shot from the plates in "straight mode" and the third in "bent mode". Let me know if these are insufficient.

srSefSV.jpg

4AWjjNY.jpg

ELyIG8C.jpg

Cheers,

Freddy

Hi Freddy

Nice work so far. ISB is not as far as you think ;)

And don't worry. Centurion is also not that magic.

As far as I remeber your armor from our troop on last saturday you should be almost there as well.

Tino and I achieved this level, so you could do also. You armor looked great in real life ;)

Just go ahead and follow the advice of our FISD DO's ;)

Edited by Schmetterhemd

Hi Fred, welcome and thank you for your EIB application. Let's have a look, bruder!
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted., your armour displays all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL, Congratulations on a job well done!.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestions affects any application, it will be listed below.

Nice job on this RS armor, Fred!  Just a few notes for you to get you looking your best and hopefully get you to level 3..  I also want to mention that your TD plate positioning is perfect, and awesome job on that E-11!

1.  There are a couple of issues on your bucket... The first is that the bottoms of the ears are a little too far forward.  Note how the screws are in a line that follows the angle of the trap above them in the reference below.   Doing this would give you a more screen accurate look.

Reference image

xzOOMog.jpg?2   E9BknRS.jpg?1

2.  The second is that your tube stripes are a little farther out than they should be, especially the ones on the right.  The tops of the stripes should be about a pencil width from the cheek.

Reference image

yFZ27RB.jpg    qpkyAT5.jpg?1

3.  The clips on your TD should be tightened up a bit to where they are closer to the raised section on the back.  Doing this will also help you keep it secure so it doesn't fall off!  (I've seen it happen..)

Pwbg18a.jpg   \0vL8seY.jpg?1

Reference image

kkGnxBe.jpg?1

4.  SUPER nice job on those side ab/kidney connections, but I would suggest tightening up the strapping between the kidney and back plates to eliminate the small gap.

Reference image

xiTRmEr.jpg   Bsv12xx.jpg

5.  The size of your large ab button plate is absolute textbook, but the small one could use some trimming.  The edges should be inside the perimeter of the raised area.

Reference image

CvAupUf.jpg   fQSlDwg.jpg?2

6.  Tightening up the strapping between your posterior/back plates would reduce or eliminate the problem highlighted below, and line them up a lot better: 

Reference image

dbUFnWJ.jpg    Y1h89xD.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

1.  As mentioned your shoulder bells will need to come in closer to the shoulder bridges, (touching or very nearly touching them).  Doing this will also help eliminate the gap between the bells and your chest/back plates.  I see that you removed all the return edges on the bottoms (smart move) so this should be easy.

Reference image

CfP0zRK.jpg     1ZGQVUa.jpg?1

2.  The drop box on your right side will actually need to come in a bit.  The outer edge should align with the outer edge of the ABS belt:  

Reference image

Reho9Yr.jpg   4sHWsgW.jpg?1

3.  As you are aware, the screws on your TD will need to be replaced with the "pan-head" style.  

Reference image

AneLPwz.jpg?1   9rIFIJ3.jpg?2  wG1zn9K.jpg?1

Overall a very impressive build, Fred.  Looking forward to seeing your Centurion submission in the near future.  Zeit, um die deutsche stolze Garnison zu machen!  :duim:

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK19511 requesting TK_ANH_Stunt EIB Status [RS Props] (861)

AWESOME, thanks a lot :D I am already looking forward to seeing that pretty blue badge below my name once I've posted this reply :peace:

So just to clarify - for Centurion I will need to change the things that are listed in the Centurion Suggestions right? I really don't want to remove the ears again as i feel like the helmet might just fall apart.. But the Centurion suggestions all look pretty manageable, so I shall get going this weekend hopefully. And once that is done, Centurion application is calling :P

@T-Jay i hope you're right, my next event is another Reads Day in Herne on November 16th, so put yourself on the list and I will see you there ;)

14 hours ago, Freduster said:

(...)   for Centurion I will need to change the things that are listed in the Centurion Suggestions right?   (...)

Correct. :)

14 hours ago, Freduster said:

(...)   my next event is another Reads Day in Herne on November 16th, so put yourself on the list and I will see you there ;)   (...)

I would like to, but unfortunately have to skip this. Maybe you can make it to the Reads Day in Bergheim a week earlier (Sa. 10th of Nov.). If not, I am sure there will be opportunities in the future to meet again. :smiley-sw013: