ID36367 - Gyurizon - Luke
TK59226 - jezzapm - Jerry

RL:
Rey - Bree
C3PO - Brad
Leia - Shelley
Tusken - Toby

REPORT:
Whilst the point trooper's pilot encountered difficulty in the space lanes, everyone else arrived to the troop on time and started gearing up together. We all worked together to assemble our protocol droid C-3PO, and after being provided some money jugs, we began the trek to the RSPCA main stall. Immediately the imperial forces and rebel scum were popular targets for photos - already raising money as soon as we walked out. As we walked past the construction areas and took the elevators down to Murray St we continued to be popular for photos, but began encouraging people to come to the RSPCA stall for photos when we arrived so that we weren't held up too long.

Upon arriving at the stall I'm sure the empires might distracted the attention of those who were spectating city buskers. We said hello to the good dogs and the volunteers at the RSPCA stall, and made some final uniform adjustments. We then guarded the stall as a unified force of rebels and imperials, receiving many, many requests for photos - which we happily obliged.

Many eager younglings were very enthusiastic about the empire and First Order, but many were also scared - a few high-fives or some rebels usually solved that though.

Over the course of the day we were all called various names by mistake... apparently this imperial officer can pass as both Darth Vader and Kylo Ren (I think I might deserve a promotion my lord?). TK 85421 was caught in the middle of a barking match between two dogs as one point; the question remains whether they were barking at each other, or beginning a rebellion against our imperial troops. They were wonderful dogs though, so I do not recommend the ISB looks into this issue.

As time went by, our shade grew less and less and eventually we grew tired, and around 2:00 we headed back to base to end the day with tired bodies, but generously full money jugs.

CHARITY: Collected for RSPCA, but we returned the tins straight to them, so no count done.

INJURIES: N/A

ARMOR REPAIRS: Occasionally a mechanic was required for alterations to the rebel protocol droid, but nothing permanent.

HAPPY PEOPLE: Lots of doggies, and so many many people. The RSPCA organisers were very glad for our attendance.

UNHAPPY PEOPLE: The usual few scared younglings and potentially two rebellious canines.

MISSION STATUS: Complete.

REPORT BY: Luke - ID36367

• Like 1