TK-39093 Requesting ESB EIB Status [TM] (APPROVED) 3rd

giskard8

2 minutes ago, ABS80 said:

Beautiful build! It doesnt affect approval but I just find your belt cap covers too big,  you can trim down square around circle a bit more.

Thanks Mark,

That is also on my to do list.

Hi Arthur , thank you for your patience for your ESB EI application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. On behalf of the D.O. Staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Wow, Arthur!  Yet another spectacular build from you, sir...  your attention to detail is absolutely amazing, and you are setting the bar really high for all those in in the HK Garrison!  Thanks for taking care of the belt, tube stripes and frown.  Great job!

Just a few minor things here to make you look even better, sir.

1.  The ear on your right side is not symmetrical to the one on the left, and could stand to be brought forward at the top just a bit and the bottom brought back just a touch.  The one on your left is spot-on!

Reference image

HsumUoU.jpg?1     Q8WcDKR.jpg?1  TzzCp9v.jpg?1

2.  If you sharpened up the tops of your vocoder paint lines it would make this helmet look even more screen accurate.

Reference image

uE4R5zJ.jpg?1   jxDUzVW.jpg?2

3.  Lastly, the paint on your ab button plates is a bit wide.  Note on the reference image that there is still a bit of the buttons that is not painted around the edge

yXKJvFV.jpg?1    bQt8pP7.jpg?2 

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here.

Nothing to add here, Trooper.  Now it's time to get that level 3 submission in for your THIRD Centurion award!  Well done!  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

• Like 1

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-39093 Requesting ESB EIB Status [TM] (APPROVED)
2 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Man Arthur - this is a fantastic ROTJ!  We need a new ROTJ model - do you want to be it?

I know you meant ESB right ;)

Great Job Arthur :salute:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, giskard8 said:

Thanks Glen,

I was not aware of the hook (not mentioned in the CRL, like in TKC), but now you mentioned it is one of the detail I missed out.

Indeed, no strap across the bells. Not on screen or the promo image.

I believe the strap on the bells was still there, just a little hard to see in most images ;) 

16938989 1905445293006660 2377646613962449571 NImage result for esb stormtrooper promo ESBTK1.jpg

2 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

I believe the strap on the bells was still there, just a little hard to see in most images ;) 

Ah, I see the reason now, it’s black on black, they wear the biceps low so it’s hard to tell.

Thanks Glen.

Edited by giskard8
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Daetrin said:

Man Arthur - this is a fantastic ROTJ!  We need a new ROTJ model - do you want to be it?

I will work on the modifications Joseph suggested first and get back to you guys.

Thx.

12 hours ago, Daetrin said:

We need a new ROTJ model - do you want to be it?

I was thinking the exact same thing (for ESB).  The current photos should definitely be updated, as there are a few fitment issues and we are phasing out the models holding weapons.  This is one awesome looking set of armor!

a2Oil83.jpg?1

20 hours ago, magni said:

Congrats Arthur!

Great build and attention to detail:salute:

18 hours ago, starsaber25 said:

Congrats!

Thank you!

On 10/24/2018 at 2:58 AM, justjoseph63 said:

3.  Lastly, the paint on your ab button plates is a bit wide.  Note on the reference image that there is still a bit of the buttons that is not painted around the edge

yXKJvFV.jpg?1    bQt8pP7.jpg?2 

2AEahyQFdk6EJzkzZ1y3cUUN0zgOgOC8S2Ye_4fa

Repainted all 8 buttons and leaved some edge around it. Better?