TK-91973 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB (AM 2.0) (858)

ocmano

• justjoseph63 changed the title to TK-91973 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB (AM 2.0) (858)

Thanks!
Should be able to take care of the easy stuff, like extending the frown paint, or adding butt elastic straps, quickly.

Some of the others that take glue and trimming might be a while. Lost my workspace for now, but hope I get room to finish it up again. Wife isn't wild about me taking over the kitchen and livingroom.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Putting a list here to track changes made that were for Centurion.

1. Helmet frown, painted the edge after the uncut tooth.

2. Got wire and created new brackets for the chest piece edge that are 1/2 inch longer so the chest sits lower.

3. Added outer edge elastic staps to hold the butt plate flush with the lower back.

4. Tapered the forearms around the wrist by 2cm. Any more and I'd have a hard time getting my hands through.

5. Trimmed the front thigh coverstrip to be 20mm instead of 30mm.

6. Used the 2nd belt cover, trimmed the edges less than the first and added the raised rivet covers. Vs the sunk covers on the old one.

Still to do:

1. AB button plates, square the edges and touchup the button paint.

2. Adjust left forearm to bicep strap a cm or two longer to line up better with right.