Size of drop boxes question...

rzill

2 minutes ago, rzill said:

My kit did not come with an inside box.  I just cut the boxes I have, and fit a flat piece of plastic over the opening.  Guess I have to file it down a bit.  Thanks!

Note inner drop boxes are only required for the higher levels ;) 

Like Glen said they're not required for basic, but we do like to see troopers go for the higher levels. It is totally an option and up to you though. My kit, an Anovos, came as you see them above.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rat said:

Like Glen said they're not required for basic, but we do like to see troopers go for the higher levels. It is totally an option and up to you though. My kit, an Anovos, came as you see them above.

Thanks!  I have an ATA kit, and it did not come with the inner boxes.  I appreciate the motivation to go for upper level, but whatever the Midas touch is, I have the 180 degree opposite of that when it comes to building.  However, I am considering getting a Biker Scout with some money I might be making on a sale.  If I get that, I'd be careful, and shoot for upper level with that.

Thanks!  I have an ATA kit, and it did not come with the inner boxes.  I appreciate the motivation to go for upper level, but whatever the Midas touch is, I have the 180 degree opposite of that when it comes to building.  However, I am considering getting a Biker Scout with some money I might be making on a sale.  If I get that, I'd be careful, and shoot for upper level with that.
Hahahaha! No worries about that. I will only say I thought the same and was surprised to find I'm 99% good for Centurion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rat said:

Hahahaha! No worries about that. I will only say I thought the same and was surprised to find I'm 99% good for Centurion.

I love my dad, God rest his soul, and am proud to have been his son.  But, I inherited his ability to take instructions easy enough for a child to build a square peg, and turn it into a round hole.

Rest well good sir, but I hear ya.

I love my dad, God rest his soul, and am proud to have been his son.  But, I inherited his ability to take instructions easy enough for a child to build a square peg, and turn it into a round hole.

• Like 1