No eBay ?ok. ?Affordable site?

Lord Bane’s Son

Have a read through the Getting Started section, there’s a nice thread on Armor makers ;) 

What’s your idea of affordable? All the armor is basically around the same price and it’s headed towards the high hundreds for a kit with a helmet.
If cost is an issue look through the sales threads as well and see if you can pick up a set used. Most sets are still in good condition and can be modified slightly for size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest, AP is holding a nice sale right now in the for sale area. Great deal. MTK is also holding his sale right now as well. mtk_armor@cox.net

If you need a website then head over to rspropmasters.com and they are one of the best sets of armors you can get. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 8:20 AM, starsaber25 said:

To be honest, AP is holding a nice sale right now in the for sale area. Great deal. MTK is also holding his sale right now as well. mtk_armor@cox.net

If you need a website then head over to rspropmasters.com and they are one of the best sets of armors you can get. 

Just gonna go ahead and plug AP armor.  I have 2.5 sets, have built about 4 total between myself and other people, and can vouch for it's quality!