TK-11131 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [DA props] [415]

Xinx

General info:

Name : Pawel Oortwijn

Nickname : Xinx

ID TK-11131 : http://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=22551&costumeID=124

Armor : DA props

Garrison : Dutch Garrison

Armor details:

Armor maker : DA props

Helmet maker : DA props

Blaster type : Doopy doo's :  See building thread https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/43424-e-11-doopydoos-with-sound-light-building-thread/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-587264

Holster maker : Myself

Neckseal maker : Myself

Shoes : Painted Jolphur-boots

EIB link : https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/39150-tk-11131-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-da-props-648/?tab=comments#comment-524297

Y5npId9.jpg

ikDUUAV.jpg

LjIrDJZ.jpg

7RHlxQ0.jpg

Zva24Tg.jpg

vs1iEDY.jpg

1a08xaR.jpg

1876oil.jpg

Pz133qc.jpg

kQprfq7.jpg

bQtQN58.jpg

Wwd91GB.jpg

vnTpvok.jpg

4OLgdLp.jpg

RXYkftD.jpg

9ioj7Rf.jpg

1lSvBpj.jpg

6m1gbsi.jpg

BVyzC6M.jpg

X5qi5YB.jpg

Yj54yop.jpg

nmZ47of.jpg

DQBQJ7s.jpg

VxZGL7O.jpg

N5lqoe2.jpg

1Hr5w6b.jpg

Ayxqaue.jpg

OjS7dc3.jpg

c6wFCqJ.jpg

lD5pG6f.jpg

Bvb6zeO.jpg

pdR8H7K.jpg

sG1nBS5.jpg

mS1aNLK.jpg

Looking good Pawel
Something you may be asked to do is drop the biceps a little to decrease the gap between them and the forearms, also removing the return edge at the cuff.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Hi Pawel .

Some details you will probably need to fix .

try to shorten te straps on your schoulder bels so they sit closer to your chest .

ref. Pic

57C744FB-C285-47E0-907B-E844456C620B.jpeg.82ace7b0d2377b56b94af9157e08a167.jpeg

Your biceps seem to sit a litlle high so the space between the biceps and arm pieces are to large  , try to lower the biceps . 

Your drop boxes seem to be hanging a litlle of , the outer edges of the drop boxes wil need to align with the outside edges of the plastic Belt and sit closer to the underside of the plastic .

B38A4B10-64FB-4EC8-BE6C-3BE8F2CB830B.jpeg.ff0c754c4321e7cdbb173e860f4d9e8d.jpeg814281B1-F6D0-4DF0-936B-E9C9B04A7575.jpeg.35620e84f844523ec5449ec27081982e.jpeg

The cover strips on your thighs should line up with the cover strips on your shins .772D3193-21A3-4E8A-B339-8234A0B220B2.jpeg.978e093fee56ca80ac905d94154e9e74.jpeg

try to curve your shoulder bridges more and try to thighten the elastic so it sits closer to your armor . 

Maybe take a detail pic of your TD screws so the staff can check iff it are the right pan head screws . 

Also try to make the armor fit/assembly and other things the staff told you in your EIB application right .

the things they point out to you should be fixed .

they always know what is the best to make your armor to centurion standards ! 

Overal a good job on your armor ! Keep up the good work !!! 

The staff will will be with you shortly to review your application! 

Good luck further with your Centurion  application !

veel succes trooper !!

Edited by TK-40996

based on the remarks above, some additional images:

Backside of the belt : Adjusted the straps

fxdp8KN.jpg

Details of TD screws (pan head style):

ByxHRVi.jpg

Details cuff (No return edge):

BSzuNhV.jpg

USa2L17.jpg

Hi Pawel, the vertical adjustment there looks fine, but they will ask you to move them to the edge of the plastic ammo belt as stated in the CRL :) 

• Drop boxes are vertically aligned with the end of the ammo belt with minimal gap between belt and box.

oh3pK7b.jpg

E47wjXD.jpg

• Like 1

Apart from what has already been pointed out I would also advise to add a little heat to your shoulder straps at the back as they are sticking up a bit.

Also you could straighten the paint on the top of the vocoder, it’s a little on a slant. 

Lastly it appears you you have some black strapping on the back between the butt plate and thighs which is not normally there.

Some minor tweaks and I’m sure you’ll get through, good luck

Sorry to add to your list, Pawel, but as per the CRL you will need to eliminate all the return edge from the wrists.  (Basically anything inside the blue lines shown below).  An easy fix with a Dremel tool and 3 minutes of your time!

Reference image

1amclno.jpg?1    XKuPOVI.jpg?1

I also noticed a few other items that will help you look your best.  For screen accuracy (which is what Centurion is all about) your hovi-mic tips should be white on the inside-

Reference image

CaHxiMO.jpg      ktEpQsi.jpg?1

The paint on one of your teeth could stand to be reduced a bit as seen below.  I know it's a small thing, but will improve the appearance.

Reference image

iU5aAcI.jpg?1    BLnlBZG.jpg?1

Hey Pawel one of the DO's will be with you shortly. As mentioned by your fellow troopers Centurion is the ultimate level and we want you to look your best not only for yourself but for the legion. In addition the above your right shoulder bell is not as uniform as the left, please make the adjustment to even them up. Once you've made the mandatory or suggested repairs please post new photos below.

You're almost there, keep up the great work. Your Centurion badge awaits :jc_doublethumbup:

After summarising all mandatory and suggested improvements, I came to the following new pictures:

- Hovi mics with white interior.

- Adjust black paint Vocoder 

Y4WAJWZ.jpg

-Gray paint teeth reduced

pfvV20Q.jpg

-Dropbox position

eANon3n.jpg

-No return edges

(There is really no return edge anymore. On some picture's there seems to be one,

but that is thinning of the outside of the ABS. I used a dremel to flatten the inside of the cuffs as can seem on the roughness on the inside )

eCoTMda.jpg

wWouCgj.jpg

D7plmhC.jpg

Uxe93in.jpg

JrH2OHs.jpg

48vIzqv.jpg

-Hot bending shoulder straps

c6XATnH.jpg

PjZDYIE.jpg

-Pictures of D-ring

h2iV7QV.jpg

sz3PrHE.jpg

-Drop of biceps/Adjust shoulder bells/Overall look

HezoLrw.jpg

qnlxiys.jpg

HNzWPIu.jpg

7ijnGsC.jpg

Hopefully these adjustments are executed according to expectations.  

• ukswrath changed the title to TK-11131 requesting ANH Stunt Centurion status [DA props] [415]
Hey Pawel welcome back and thank you for your Centurion application. Thank you for making both the suggested and required repairs. Let's get you approved shall we.

CRL and Centurion Application Requirements:

All required submission photos are present, the FISD Deployment officers including myself, Joseph and Daniel would like to welcome you to Centurion.  Beautiful job on your build   :jc_doublethumbup:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

You've done a fantastic job and made it to Centurion. Time to get out there represent the Empire as its newest Centurion:salute:

• 1 month later...