Chrisco27 Requesting Pre Approval Review (RS)

chrisco27

Hello, 

Up for review is my ANH Stunt TK. It is a RS self build kit. I will be going for centurion so I welcome all comments. I do have to clean up my thigh joints top and bottom. Thanks!!

1. Name: Chris Larivee

2. Future Garrison : New England

3. Armor Maker: RS PropMasters

4. Helmet Maker: RS PropMasters

5. Cloth Belt Maker: RS PropMasters

6. Neck Seal Maker: RS PropMasters

7. Boot Maker: Imperial Boots

9. Blaster Maker: RS PropMasters

11. Height: 6' 1"

12. Weight:  185 lbs

13. TK type: ANH Stunt

14. Thanks to everyone on the forums for infinite help.

09151816170915181620a0915181620b0915181620c0915181620e0915181620f0915181619d09151817430915181743b0915181744

Edited by chrisco27

Yeah I would agree on the belt and forearms. It may just be the lighting, but your bracket screws don't look painted and the left thigh seems a bit low.

I would say you're good for basic.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Nice clean build Chris!:duim:

Just work at closing that gap a bit between bicep and forearm. You could lower the bicep a bit and wouldn't hurt.

Your belt is sitting low. You want it right up at the bottom buttons. 

As is I'd say definitely should be good for approval.

Looking foward to you joining the Legion and the NEG!

Good Luck Future Trooper!:salute:

Looking sharp, Chris, and I hope you will be aiming for EI and then Centurion with this armor!  In addition to the above suggestions, I would move the sniper knee plate up a bit, as it looks to be riding low and you can see the top of the calf.   Not a major concern for basic approval, but should be addressed at some point.  Once you get your official TK #, don't forget to apply for Legion access here:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/16-501st-trooper-status-requests-include-link-to-your-501st-profile-in-your-request/

Reference image

oHeR4IS.jpg?1   yAuZTbU.jpg?1

Agreed with the above feedback. I would also suggest you secure your dropboxes so that they are aligned with the ends of your ABS belt for when you apply for EIB/Centurion.

Thanks for the feedback,

The bracket screws are painted so I guess its the light, maybe i'll do another coat to make sure.

I did a lot of my strapping with Velcro so I can easily adjust the biceps and forearms.

I added some spacers behind the sniper plate so it wouldn't get caught under the thigh but I think that threw off its alignment so I will adjust that.

I did notice my belt was low, i'll add some Velcro to get the right placement.

I'm definitely going for Centurion so I'll get those cleaned up.

• Like 2

Very sharp!  Everyone else beat to me it, so just echoing above minor details.  Definitely should be an easy Basic pass.  With those little fixes, you should be well on your way to Centurion.  

Getting the sniper plate caught under the thigh is very common- I put a folded up dollar store wash cloth wrapped in duct tape inside my shin- punches it out just that little bit and it doesn't catch anymore.  

• 1 month later...