TK 95970 ANH Stunt requesting EIB (Anovos) [853]

Rat

That was a suggested fix, Jim, and since it is not specifically mentioned in the CRL it is not a requirement, per se.  I am a detail freak, so if it were me I would change them out for a more canon look.  You can pick up a set of the famous "Dave M" decals at Trooperbay https://trooperbay.com/dave-m-helmet-decals, or if you want to paint them yourself I can send you a set of adhesive templates for free and give you a few hints on how best to do it.  Just PM me if interested.

8 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

That was a suggested fix, Jim, and since it is not specifically mentioned in the CRL it is not a requirement, per se.  I am a detail freak, so if it were me I would change them out for a more canon look.  You can pick up a set of the famous "Dave M" decals at Trooperbay https://trooperbay.com/dave-m-helmet-decals, or if you want to paint them yourself I can send you a set of adhesive templates for free and give you a few hints on how best to do it.  Just PM me if interested.

Thanks Joseph and yeah I did plan of eventually switching over to painted details instead of decals. I thought the fixes were more suggestions, but have made the adjustments and fixes. So look for that PM.

6 hours ago, TheSwede said:

Here here +1 on that:duim:

Yeah I've just been procrastinating on the hand painting Daniel.

4 hours ago, CableGuy said:

Did someone say tubestripes....? :laugh1:

Yes Dan someone mentioned tube stripes. Hahahaha!

• Like 2

On 9/14/2018 at 8:53 AM, shashachu said:

Already congratulated you on Facebook, but I'll make it official here as well. :) For belts I strongly recommend Rob Kittell's belts (imperialissue.com) - they are made of sturdy canvas and also have a strip of plastic sewn inside. http://imperialissue.com/product/canvas-belt

I have Rob's belt and I love it- I second the recommendation.  

And congratulations!

Edited by sharkbait
  • Like 1

I have Rob's belt and I love it- I second the recommendation.  

And congratulations!
Thanks and yeah I will eventually swap it out.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

On 9/21/2018 at 10:55 AM, Rat said:

Thanks and yeah I will eventually swap it out.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

If it makes you feel any better, all our costumes (TK or otherwise), are generally a continuing work in progress for the entity of their lives.  We're always tweaking or fixing something, or in need of doing so.  Part of the adventure! :smiley-sw013:

• Like 1