TK 95970 ANH Stunt requesting EIB (Anovos) [853]

Rat

Nice work, Rat.

One of the team will be with you soon.

In the meantime, if we could please have a photo showing the d-ring on you blaster and a well lit shot of your mic tips and vocoder.

Thanks in advance. :-)

• Like 1

Indeed you can. Let me dig them up.

Nice work, Rat.

One of the team will be with you soon.

In the meantime, if we could please have a photo showing the d-ring on you blaster and a well lit shot of your mic tips and vocoder.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

It's always the built up...

antici-

Pation.

It's nerve wracking. Glad I'm patient, but I love suspense.

• Like 2

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 95970 ANH Stunt requesting EIB (Anovos) [953]

Hey Rat, thank you for your EIB application. Let's take a look.
CRL and EIB Application Requirements:
All the required submission photos have been posted. Thank you for making the suggested fixes mentioned by your fellow troopers. Your armor appears to display all necessary element as set out in the level 2 CRL. The DO crew would like to welcome you to Expert Infantry. Congratulations trooper.:salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:
In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves. Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor. If any suggestion affects any application it will be listed separately in the above or below sections. We have a few minor issues to go over so let's get to it.

Starting at your helmet, Anovos was notorious for placing the tube stripes too far from the face. The should be roughly be a #2 pencil width away. Take a look at the reference photo that's provided.

stripes.jpg

Reference photo

ESB.jpg

Next up, the Vcoder lines need a little detail. Outer lines are a bit soft. 

vcode.JPG.fd3aafa8a8b702a84fe764714ab708b9.JPG

Reference photo

Vcoder%20amp%20Hovi.jpg

Shoulder bell gap (minor). Your bell gap really isn't that bad we just though we'd point out the difference between the left and right side. The top left attachment could probably use some adjustment.

bell.jpg

Reference photo

Shoulder%20gap.jpg

Regarding the waist ammo belt, we generally like to see it at or just below the lowest Ab buttons. Yours could come up a bit.

belt2.jpg

Reference photo

88b875e6-1427-49f6-a693-9f3b16336ed1.jpg

The Canon cloth belts were pretty hefty. So much so they wrinkled very little. Your belt appears a bit flimsy and wrinkles when tightened. If you choose to shoot for Centurion you might want to consider upgrading.   

belt.jpg

Reference photo

belt%202.jpg

Ab to Kidney plate alignment. The tops of these two sections should be even. Tightening the strapping between the two should do the trick.

Ab.JPG.9f78ee7291ce7ee51e9171ed3f48caa1.JPG

Reference photo

cool%20pic-crop2b_1.jpg

The posterior should reside below the ab plate. A simple connection strap adjustment should reign it in.

post.jpg

Reference photo

gallery_12157_11_5412461-crop.jpg

The hand plates should have a good connection the rubber gloves in all areas. Yours appears to be detaching. Just letting you know 

hand%20guard.jpg

Reference photo

blaster2.jpg

So this area is really unseen, as with a lot of areas. The only reason we bring it up is if you submit for Centurion we want you looking your best, even the visible snaps ;).

cod.jpg

The following areas are either simple hardware malfunctions or overlooked when getting suited up. They happen to all of us at some point. Worth mentioning none the less.

Neck seal not tucked in

1599506697_neckseal.JPG.a10f818c6ac77359eb5dafd26d85726b.JPG

Cloth waist belt protruding

belt.JPG.8f3f275c3c2bd75c8c21ac462726143a.JPG

Calf unsecured.

calf.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you the best we can for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will be discussed here. At this time there's nothing we can see that will hold you up from a clean Centurion application if you choose to apply. 

Congratulation again, great job :jc_doublethumbup:

• ukswrath changed the title to TK 95970 ANH Stunt requesting EIB (Anovos) [853]

Thank you all and thanks to the DO team. I think many of my fitting issues may be because these photos were from a troop and I had just finished up in our booth, not making excuses, just guessing that that may be why. I appreciate the feedback and will be getting on those fixes.

The shoulder bell I found had lost some stitching and has been fixed.

Hand guards are now silicone and curing.

• Like 1

Already congratulated you on Facebook, but I'll make it official here as well. :) For belts I strongly recommend Rob Kittell's belts (imperialissue.com) - they are made of sturdy canvas and also have a strip of plastic sewn inside. http://imperialissue.com/product/canvas-belt

• Like 1

Already congratulated you on Facebook, but I'll make it official here as well. For belts I strongly recommend Rob Kittell's belts (imperialissue.com) - they are made of sturdy canvas and also have a strip of plastic sewn inside. http://imperialissue.com/product/canvas-belt
Thank you again and yeah I will do that or make the nod myself. I was actually tempted to do that during my build, but didn't. I will probably get in touch with Mike at TB for new tube decals or templates not sure which yet.

I used the TrooperBay templates and found them pretty easy to use. The one tip I followed that I read on here is to not wait too long before pulling the template off; otherwise the paint will dry too much and pull up when you remove the templates.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, shashachu said:

I used the TrooperBay templates and found them pretty easy to use. The one tip I followed that I read on here is to not wait too long before pulling the template off; otherwise the paint will dry too much and pull up when you remove the templates.

Yeah I've read that as well and makes sense to me to pull them off before completely drying.

So I have a question if all other fixes have been made but I haven't adjusted my tube stripes would I be able to clear centurion or do they to be fixed prior? Just a curiosity is all.