Jump to content

Mason's RWA ANH TK Stunt Build


Recommended Posts

 

Hi Everyone!

Here's my new TK build. 

I picked up my RWA kit at NSC from Ross, it's an 18th birthday present from my parents which I've got early so I can try and get it submitted for clearance around my 18th (in November).


Here's what I've got to work with, plenty of untrimmed plastic

IMG-20180704-WA0003.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard and a happy early birthday Mason. Now lets see that plastic spaceman come together.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First off was rough trimming.

After rough trimming was done, it was time to get in the garden for some fine trimming and sanding. Further sanded, if required, will be done during the fitting process.65a9387bb8ddd11bcab9a597357dae3d.jpg1a41db611d1837a012f992d59b538dea.jpg24017351738baa08a2e6999e38c856ca.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Next up was the task of cutting out the 15mm, 20mm and 25mm internal and external cover strips (internals are obviously slightly narrower than the externals in order to fit).ab4b895e12c02e8288402d53d6b97a6f.jpga42480a9d248c54d2e5c60abb8565a06.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Working on the ears, found the best way to do this after rough trimming was to use a spray can. Still needs some fine sanding but wanted to get the lid together to see how it's coming along.

Eyes cut out, sanded down, but need a little more fine tuning, teeth cut out, brow marked up for a little trim, and the black outline is done on the tears and traps. Dismantled the lid, masked and marked off areas to paint.4bb52bba8feaca54ee7f6f71e0723760.jpgd79dedc8ce134b050e8fad7cb5c7a05f.jpg125b4411e63d1154d457fcd45e835bab.jpgd133469ab7bb4d41a196f80f1ce0add6.jpg944eb23b42a8f253d044182f5852f090.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Poppers fitted to both belts, holster attachments done. I had to re-punch holes for the rivets due to my old plastic belt being a different size. The holster poppers and rivets are the correct distance of 20mm away from the ammo belt edge. Drop boxes done and stitched in place to stop movement along the belt. Just waiting for the glue to cure on the cover plates.b55c60fd57c895077916e3d513af39f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...