DragonCon Parade 2018

Cricket

My husband, Chris, just posted a bunch of before and during DragonCon parade pics for the enjoyment of 501st members.  It was his first time photographing with the 501st, and he had a blast!  You'll know which TK is me with my Short Trooper Equality sign, and you'll see my kids: Cameron as FOTK, and Keira as Rey. 

43545782095_84968a86e7_c.jpg

There are many other troopers in the photos, so please tag/share the site link with troopers who participated in the parade so they can access the pics as well.

Photo access is password protected, and files are high-res. All downloads are free for whatever use you like!  :)  If you need higher resolution images than what's posted, let me know and I'll hook you up.

https://timelyphoto.com/501st/

password (all lowercase!): vader

He will be posting general cosplay pics from DragonCon tomorrow on the site.  Enjoy!

Edited by Cricket
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

Great photos and loved that little FOTK son of yours:duim: Just hope I can make mine look as good:salute:

Thank you! 

I'm certain that you won't have any issues at all making your son's TK look amazing.  You've built a few before, right?  ;) 

12 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Thank you! 

I'm certain that you won't have any issues at all making your son's TK look amazing.  You've built a few before, right?  ;) 

Well one or two^_^ I finished my sons but as he is 1.70m tall they judged him as an adult and the black series helmet wouldn`t fly and I´m not sure he`s interested enough to call for the purchase of a new helmet and me giving him one of mine for clearance is just cheating...but...in order for me to go SWAT I need a new helmet as I on purpose overcut the eyes (liked it better) there might be another RS helmet in the future and I can then pass along the "spare":)

So...in this instance I meant my FOTK kit:)

Edited by TheSwede
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TheSwede said:

So...in this instance I meant my FOTK kit:)

Aha!!!  I get it now.   :) 

That said, you will certainly have no issue making your FOTK look much, much better than my little guy's FOTK.  What you can't see in the photos is all the gaffer's tape that is keeping his shins together on the inside front halves and on the outside backs.  And the paint that has peeled off the backs of the shins due to the many times he kitted up and de-kitted over three days (gaffer's tape loves to take paint with it on this plastic).   And all the paint scuffs/scratches on the arms and legs.  It's a complete mess when viewed close up, but we like call it screen-accurate battle damage.  :laugh1:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheSwede said:

I finished my sons but as he is 1.70m tall they judged him as an adult and the black series helmet wouldn`t fly and I´m not sure he`s interested enough to call for the purhase of a new helmet and me giving him one of mine for clearance is just cheating...but...in order for me to go SWAT I need a new helmet as I on purpose overcut the eyes (liked it better) ....

Yes, sounds definitely like you've sold yourself on another RS Props lid.  ;)   Do it!

Oh, and I've finally convinced my hubby to get a TK!!!!  I'll be placing the order once I've finished with my most recent RS build.  Can't wait to get him into some white armor and join me!!!  (He even wants to go Centurion... I'm so proud!  :) )

Edited by Cricket

16 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Oh, and I've finally convinced my hubby to get a TK!!!!  I'll be placing the order once I've finished with my most recent RS build.  Can't wait to get him into some white armor and join me!!!  (He even wants to go Centurion

Yee!! That`s awesome and I´ll be keeping a look out for that BBB-day:dancing-trooper:...and I might..just might...be giving him all kinds of bad advices:lol: (aah just kidding)