Anovos ANH Helmet EIB Conversion

I am preparing to start work on taking my Anovos TK to EIB status. I was doing research to see if the helmet is EIB ready. I know I need to change the neck seal to the "S" type, and put screws in the bottom of the ears. I think all the decals are good. But my concern is the Mic tips. Are those good for EIB, or should they be changed out? Thanks in advance, Troopers. 

37 minutes ago, Harbinger said:

The Anovos helmet should already have S trim. Mic tips should be fine as well, but if you have an older one the screen mesh is too fine (fixed on new kits).

I do have an older kit. I just realized that it does have the bottom screws on each ear. I'll have to start looking for a different screen  though. Or go to Trooperbay. Thanks Brien.

Edited by TK-42134

• 3 weeks later...

All those are fine for EIB. However if you plan to go for Centurion you will have to redo the tube stripes.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Only if they are more than a pencil’s width away - I believe decals were still okay last I checked as long as they look hand painted?
Their mostly just a suggestion for the pencil width, but I believe the DO staff prefer them in that distance. If you notice that width is not included into the CRL and therefore just a suggestion and preferred placement.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

On 9/2/2018 at 4:26 PM, TK-42134 said:

I do have an older kit. I just realized that it does have the bottom screws on each ear. I'll have to start looking for a different screen  though. Or go to Trooperbay. Thanks Brien.

Any updates on this?  Tony (ukswrath) sells the screens for the hovi-tips, https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40706-fs-ukswraths-hovi-tip-screen/?tab=comments#comment-544584

and I sell the correct screws for the ears (link under my avatar below).

• Like 1

Any updates on this?  Tony (ukswrath) sells the screens for the hovi-tips, https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/40706-fs-ukswraths-hovi-tip-screen/?tab=comments#comment-544584
and I sell the correct screws for the ears (link under my avatar below).

I was just thinking about where to get the screws. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I have begun some work on making my helmet more accurate. I am waiting for the correct screws to come in (thank you Joseph), and in the meantime, I am trying to put mesh in my mic tips that I got from Tony. I am struggling a bit on the first tip. I got most of it in, but there is a little section that doesn’t want to go in.

87654a2e0c3c540f956df05e3e5d5117.jpg822fc592c57f45047dcf4bf9c6482440.jpg
Work on converting my helmet is almost complete. I added four of the six screws in the ears. Two were too long, and a buddy of mine is bringing me a tool that I can use to cut them shorter, since they are the ones at the bottom of the ear, under the trim. Once that is done I will remove the mesh that I put in the mic tips and paint them white. Them I can move on to my belt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk