New TK Anovos Build - 1st time build

shootstraight

Yes, you should paint the brackets white.

You may need to heat bend the butt plate a little so it doesn't flare out the sides. Your shim looks good, just keep in mind that ideally the top of the kidney lines up with the top of the ab plate.

It looks as if your ab/ chest needs to come up a little so the sides match. If you have any overhang on the sides of the kidney you may need to trim it before adding the strapping.

It is always better to use the same abs from an armor maker so there is no color difference, personally I would try to find a paint which would match and try to make the shims a little closer to the armor coloring. 

Screw head where painted white and brackets I would leave unpainted.

Also started to shim thighs, should inside shim run to the bottom or up to the red line? Going to add inside shim and then a strip between on the outside, then paste, sand, paint to match. Just want to know before I start whether the inside shim runs entire length.

fc62147fc2c58a866db2ef2ee26baf40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit: Just saw your other thread. May be best to only post your questions in one thread to avoid duplication. Are you going to use a more typical cover strip size in the front?

Edited by lucnak