TK-7332 Requesting ANH STUNT EIB status (RS Prop Masters) (854)

That's awesome Joseph!

Many Thanks to you, the staff and other members for giving me the feedback to make this possible!

The gap between abdomen and kindney armor can be soved easily by a little diet....!

I have to sort out the rest for level 3!

Again thanks a lot!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2018 at 1:02 PM, justjoseph63 said:

Hi Marcel, thank you for your patience for your ANH-Stunt  EI application.

CRL and EIB Application Requirements:

All required submission photos have been posted, and I am very pleased to announce your armor displays all the necessary elements to qualify for Expert Infantry. On behalf of the D.O. Staff, congratulations!     :salute:

Other-Armor Fit/Assembly:

In this section we review observations made by your fellow troopers and ourselves.  Some observations may lead to suggestions to improve the overall look of your armor.

Great looking set of RS armor here, sir, and thank you for taking care of those TD issues so quickly!  

I know that weathering is an important part of E-11s, but you might want to dial back the brass color on your scope a bit.

Reference image

frRWKP5.jpg?1     zqxuO5g.jpg

For closer screen accuracy, your scope rail should have a 90 degree angle where it inserts into the barrell.  

Reference image

6zbAc1N.jpg                     3YXvyvY.jpg

Centurion Suggestions:
In this section we prepare you for Centurion. If there are any areas of concern they will  be discussed here.

Just a few small issues that should be easy to address, sir.

The gaps on the left and right side will need to be closer.  As per the CRL, "Ideally there is no gap between the abdomen and kidney armor".  SImply tightening up your belt should help a lot.

Reference image

I3szpBM.jpg?2     puOk2ud.jpg

Reference image

2yeYH5S.jpg?1           9VtFXLk.jpg?1

You will need to remove the writing on the bottom of the TD by either using a PVC safe solvent, a light sanding or painting it entirely.

Reference image

tMpnZ3X.jpg?1    f28YG9q.jpg?1

You may have to move the snaps holding your canvas belt to your ab, but the middle button needs to be more centered;

CRL:  "... three square buttons, one centered in the middle..."

Reference images

PBux5Io.jpg    t9X4xkd.jpg  BQB8BlF.jpg

Congratulations on a well deserved Expert Infantry badge, Marcel, and we hope to see your Centurion submission soon! :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Is moving the canvas belt to get the middle button more centered a must to achieve level 3?

To move the snaps either on the belt or on the armor is a tricky job (leaves ugly gaps).

Because my armor was a commission I have contacted RS to ask them if they have an idea how to get the belt more centred without having to move the snaps, but haven't heard from them yet.

I noticed multiple approved Centurions with RS armor having their belt the same way as my armor has.

It almost seems that RS delivers its commisssions this way as a standard.

So I was wondering if this really is getting level 3 in the way or not (before I start messing up my armor)?

Thanks!