Requesting help for TJAY/ Tino -locked out

Bulldog44

Tino has notified me via gmail that he is no longer able to access his account, locked out. If someone from the admin can assist with this, he will be deeply grateful. Please let me know if help is on the way with this so I can tell him. 

Many thanks.

There was a couple of people who had issues when the sever was first moved. I seem to recall that after a couple of attempts they were able to reset their password and get in. If not it will be something for the web team I expect.

Tino said that when he tried to reset his password, it said a validation message would be sent to his email address. The validation messages never arrive in his inbox. So in turn he can never reset the password. 

Hope the tech team can find a solution. Thanks for your suggestions so far.

Same happened to me but I kept trying and all of a sudden I could log on with my old password. Don’t now what worked but I tried all the variations on rebooting, clearing cache and so on. Hope it works out soon.

Hello everybody, I am halfway there and can log in again. :D

Not sure who did what, so first of all I want to thank every person here who helped getting my account up and running again. A very big special THANK YOU goes out to Brian @Bulldog44 who immediately took action. Not only did he start this thread here to raise attention for my login problem. He also updated me via email, so at least I had an idea of what was going on. Can't thank you enough for this, man. :icon_bow:

Above I said "halfway there" because meanwhile I am able to log in again, but still have the original problem: the FISD does not send me email-notifications for anything. It never was a password issue, only an email issue. That means, I miss every private message until I log in next time. Did anybody ever experience the same issue and/or has any idea how to fix this? Is there anything at all I can do, or is it a technical thing for the webmaster(s)? Any help is highly appreciated.

• Like 3

Fantastic news! Great to have you back on the forum again. Thanks for the kind words Tino. We all have each other's backs here and just happy to help out when I can.  I want to thank the troopers here too for responding and giving their support for a trooper in need. 

Hope your email situation can be sorted out by the tech ream.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, themaninthesuitcase said:

@T-Jay did you check your junk mail at all? The emails are being sent but it seems that they are getting caught in the spammers lists.

Yes Chris, spam folder has been checked, but nothing was in there. No email notifications since the server move.

In this comment, Eric (@Darth Aloha) said: "I wouldn’t be surprised if some folks aren’t getting email. We did change the to way mail is sent. We’ll take a peek soon."

• 2 months later...
On 9/2/2018 at 7:45 PM, T-Jay said:

(...)   the original problem: the FISD does not send me email-notifications for anything.   (...)   That means, I miss every private message until I log in next time.   (...)

Still the same since more than two months. Anything I can do to get emails from FISD again?