Anovos instructions?

Have a look through Tony's Anovos build, some great info to follow and how to make the kit more accurate, you can find it here 

• 3 weeks later...

You are definitely on the right track, Adam, and EXCELLENT job on attaching those cover strips! To make your armor look even better, (and closer to screen accuracy)  I would make a few suggestions:

1.  As Mathias mentioned, you should remove all the return edges on the wrist side of the forearms.  Even down to the bump (shown in the blue circle).

ctjbpm7.jpg   ftINif4.jpg?1

I realize that you have probably not attached the snaps to hold up your canvas belt in the front, but note that the ABS belt should actually be raised quite a bit to where it covers the bottom of the large ab button plate, and that the outside edges of the drop boxes should be aligned with the outside edges of the ABS belt.

8DDx4Ta.jpg         zFlkRCY.jpg?1  

As mentioned above, Tony's Anovos build tutorial really can't be beat:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-uswraths-anovos-tk-build-stunt/

6 hours ago, justjoseph63 said:

You are definitely on the right track, Adam, and EXCELLENT job on attaching those cover strips! To make your armor look even better, (and closer to screen accuracy)  I would make a few suggestions:

1.  As Mathias mentioned, you should remove all the return edges on the wrist side of the forearms.  Even down to the bump (shown in the blue circle).

ctjbpm7.jpg   ftINif4.jpg?1

I realize that you have probably not attached the snaps to hold up your canvas belt in the front, but note that the ABS belt should actually be raised quite a bit to where it covers the bottom of the large ab button plate, and that the outside edges of the drop boxes should be aligned with the outside edges of the ABS belt.

8DDx4Ta.jpg         zFlkRCY.jpg?1  

As mentioned above, Tony's Anovos build tutorial really can't be beat:  https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/35086-uswraths-anovos-tk-build-stunt/

Thanks will definitely take a  look  

Looking pretty good so far!  I noticed the belt placement and forearm return edges too, but those have already been well explained.   Definitely follow Tony's build thread, and also others- even if they aren't your armor maker, there's a lot of cross over, and sometimes it helps seeing multiple different picture and angles.  Also check out the EIB and Centurion threads for great close ups of a lot of different parts.

• Like 1