Jump to content

WodiQuix Requesting Pre-Approval (RS)


WodiQuix
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello! WodiQuix here with my newly finished RS Prop Masters ANH TK Stunt. It's been a crazy and sometimes frustrating ride, but it's worth it in the end. After basic, I'm hoping to move up the ranks to EIB and eventually Centurion. Thanks in advance! 

scCbLvZ.jpg

 

INFORMATION: 

 

1. Ian Malinoski 

2. Ohio Garrison 

3. RS Prop Masters

4. RS Prop Masters 

5. Trooperbay 

6. Anovos 

7. ImperialBoots 

8. Doopydoos (still under construction) 

9. 5'9" 

10. 161 lbs. 

11. ANH Stunt 

 

PHOTOS: 

EtrgDg8.jpg

YbDJ1SE.jpg

4yw1IHe.jpg

79GZtRy.jpg

HrJKZU5.jpg

bPGhGKT.jpg

5ZogtEU.jpg

aVyuI5I.jpg

Rj6mdxA.jpg

 

 

Edited by WodiQuix
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks pretty good. The big thing that stands out to me right off the bat is that your left thigh seems to be sitting a bit high. The same goes for your left forearm. It could just be a matter of adjusting but that is what stands out to me.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Rat said:

Looks pretty good. The big thing that stands out to me right off the bat is that your left thigh seems to be sitting a bit high. The same goes for your left forearm. It could just be a matter of adjusting but that is what stands out to me.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
 

I'll see about adjustments. Thanks! The one thing several people pointed out already is my thighs, recommending that I trim a bit (1" or 1 1/2" off the top to make it easier to walk and climb stairs). I think I'll do that as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'll see about adjustments. Thanks! The one thing several people pointed out already is my thighs, recommending that I trim a bit (1" or 1 1/2" off the top to make it easier to walk and climb stairs). I think I'll do that as well. 
I wouldn't go that much. I thought the same when I trimmed mine. However upon trimming I only had to trim 1/2" and then I trimmed the back of the knees and it gave me a lot more range of motion. The before and after.f86e9ac2ce33e13a3b7affee907d35d9.jpg40efe9e4822df2d5df6093e5a56fec81.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Rat said:

I wouldn't go that much. I thought the same when I trimmed mine. However upon trimming I only had to trim 1/2" and then I trimmed the back of the knees and it gave me a lot more range of motion. The before and after.f86e9ac2ce33e13a3b7affee907d35d9.jpg40efe9e4822df2d5df6093e5a56fec81.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
 

I've been cursed with a long torso and short legs, so I'll try 1/2", but I think I'll have to resort to the 1" trim! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've been cursed with a long torso and short legs, so I'll try 1/2", but I think I'll have to resort to the 1" trim! 
Go in small increments and not all at once.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looking great! My opinion is you should easily pass basic as well! Regarding higher levels, hard to say without all the detailed shots. The one thing I spotted is that on your right side, the top of your kidney and ab are not aligned, so make sure they stay aligned when you submit for EIB/Centurion!

Your ear screws are aligning in a very vertical manner too. They usually tilt forward a bit, though not sure if that will be an issue for EIB/Centurion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, lucnak said:

Looking great! My opinion is you should easily pass basic as well! Regarding higher levels, hard to say without all the detailed shots. The one thing I spotted is that on your right side, the top of your kidney and ab are not aligned, so make sure they stay aligned when you submit for EIB/Centurion!

Your ear screws are aligning in a very vertical manner too. They usually tilt forward a bit, though not sure if that will be an issue for EIB/Centurion.

Yeah, I was planning on making an inside tab to keep the right side closed. Pandatrooper gave me the idea. Thanks! 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...

Looking good. In the picture of the back of you, it appears that your left cover strip on your bicep looks a little long, unless that’s just me. Good luck on your approval. 

Edited by TK-42134
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...