Back plate issues anovos kit

XWingAce77

Currently having trouble with back plate fitament. Im not sure if the kidney plate and posterior are sitting to low or do i have to fix the top of the back plate, and if so im not sure how to approach that.

Im 5'11 if that helps20180828_215044.jpeg20180828_215058.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hi Brendon

At 5`11 it should fit like a glove but we are all different as some has more hight in the torso section and others have longer legs in relation to the upper body. I would suggest to start in the other end, placing the back plate nicely on your shoulders and see were the posterior plate ends up and share a pic. There might be need to straighten the shoulder tabs  but don`t do that until we had a good look:salute:

I'm 5 10/11 ish and the back fits about right, you may have a longer torso but it still doesn't look right.  Hard to tell but you may well have the butt plate too low.

I started by attaching the kidney to the ab plate, then added the but plate.  I then attached the chest to the back plate.  This means you have a top half and a bottom half that you can put into place and see exactly where your gaps are if any.  Don't be afraid to shove the butt/code up as far as it will go, you sort of need to to align everything.

Hey
I would ask you to start a thread and keep all your questions there, it`s much easier to help you when everything is in place as most fitting questions interloc:salute:
Will do, sorry about that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk