TK 17144 reporting for duty!

Hurray my ANH Hero TK has just been approved! I’m so happy – a dream come true! I’ve been a huge fan of Star Wars since I was a little girl and was lucky enough to be able to work for Disney when they’ve purchased Lucasfilm a few years ago. While working on the campaigns I've met the lovely people from the Dutch Garrison and before I knew it I was dreaming of creating my own costume.

Back in January I was finally able to purchase my kit from TM. I was so happy when my BBB arrived in March! Thank you so much @troopermaster for this gorgeous kit! I was very afraid to touch it, let alone make some cuts,  too afraid I would damage something I could not repair. From July until last weekend, it was a roller coaster, blue tape everywhere and not to forget the smell of E6000. I will definitely miss it ; ) If I would do everything over, I wouldn’t fuss so much about the cutting/sanding the perfect lines for the fore arms, biceps, thighs and shins – the cover strips will hide it anyway, and not to mention the many re-cuts you have to do while fitting it to the right size. 

Big thanks to @VulpX (for getting me started and introduce me into the TK world, we had fun : ) @toxication and Nadia (for the lovely evenings, sharing progress and ideas),  @TheSwede & @Frank75139 & @lucnak@CableGuy (for the super swift responses on my WIP-posts – so happy with your feedback!) and last but not least everyone who contributed to this awesome forum! I’ve spend so many hours reading all tips & tricks, it’s so great to see troopers taking the time to help each other to build awesome costumes. I’m proud to be part of the family, and I’m looking forward to serve the Empire the best way I can. 

Now moving on to Expert Infantryman :smiley-sw013:

• Like 8

Well written post, Laura - and a good choice to go for one of Troopermaster's kits.  :duim: 

Glad the build worked good and you finally got approved.

Good luck with requesting EI :)

• Like 1