Difference between OT TKs and FOTKs spreadsheets

Morning, all!

I recently got inspired by a thread in the NCO Club (Off Topic) section about the differences between OT TKs and if a spreadsheet laying them out existed.  We came to the conclusion we didn't think one did, and then on Friday I didn't have any real work to do at work, so I made one.  It's OT TK only for now; I may make one for FOTKs someday, but that is not this day.   There are spreadsheets for OTTKs and FOTKs- now including TLJ Phasma as per the recent update to the CRL!  They are also now in PDF format for easy viewing!

Here's the link for viewing/downloading (it looks terrible in preview- Google Sheets or download are the way to go).

OT TKs - https://drive.google.com/file/d/10tEVteIreh6AHMogW010cuH_Bf8TBfU6/view?usp=sharing

FOTKs - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GBkXIfRs9lYW6vnhVjqdEv5oNdp2ToTs/view?usp=sharing

So my question is: Where should I post this for all to view?  Armor discussion?  Generic tutorials?  My only thought is put it where it will be the most helpful, and I would prefer it not limited to the 501st-only areas, as it could help someone decide which TK to do for acceptance into the Legion (that was the point of the thread that inspired it).  

FURTHER EDIT:

These have both been posted under the "Getting Started - Read this First!" Section.  I note this post was pinned, but those weren't- those are the ones I'd recommend pining, as those are the ones I'll be updating with CRL changes.  

Edited by sharkbait
  • Like 6

This would be great for the Getting Started Section! Rebecca, thanks very much for putting this together. :)

I will see what I can do with getting it posted. 

5 hours ago, Pretzel said:

This would be great for the Getting Started Section! Rebecca, thanks very much for putting this together. :)

I will see what I can do with getting it posted. 

Here's the update link, it should be shared publicly, so no one should have any issues viewing it:

OT TK Differences: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-cu3I77_aCwZl8CJBoEwlvH5jLCOmPXk/view?usp=sharing

FOTK Differences (Incl. Phasma): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GGRJdA6q7hxnPECsIY6wqJ0lGtX6rZ0p/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if anyone does have issues, because Google Drive can be buggy.  

• Like 1

• ukswrath changed the title to Difference between OT TKs spreadsheet
  • ukswrath pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI - I've noticed a discrepancy between the information provided in the OT TK spreadsheet and the CRL for ANH Hero and Stunt related to the requirements for the holster.  Specifically, the CRL states that ANH Stunt holster should have two (2) fasteners, while the ANH Hero holster should have four (4) fasteners.  The provided OT TK spreadsheet has these requirements reversed.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, TK-15269 said:

FYI - I've noticed a discrepancy between the information provided in the OT TK spreadsheet and the CRL for ANH Hero and Stunt related to the requirements for the holster.  Specifically, the CRL states that ANH Stunt holster should have two (2) fasteners, while the ANH Hero holster should have four (4) fasteners.  The provided OT TK spreadsheet has these requirements reversed.

I've flipped them already- I think it's a matter of Google not updating the spreadsheet link- I've been checking into it.  I think re-uploading and doing a new link should take care of that.  Thanks for letting me know it's still not updating!  

• Like 1

Excellent job on this. I did notice a typo under the ANH Stunt on the holster section. You spelled worn “wron”. Not that it is affecting to usefulness of your wonderful spreadsheet! I will probably print it out and hang it up for reference.

• Like 1

On 9/22/2018 at 11:47 AM, TK-15269 said:

Heh.  I noticed that, too.  The spreadsheet in the OP still shows it reversed, unless there's a different one later for some reason.  Great table, though!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kman said:

Heh.  I noticed that, too.  The spreadsheet in the OP still shows it reversed, unless there's a different one later for some reason.  Great table, though!

Try it again now, and let me know.  It's showing up for me as corrected, but I'm not satisfied Drive is doing what I tell it to do.  Also try opening in Google Sheets, not just the preview page that pops up- I think that was't refreshing, but the actual Google Sheets version was (at one point anyway).  I spent time on this, I want it right!

Thanks!

As a side note... does anyone know of a better way to do this than Google Drive? Because it's been a hassle on my end and it keeps wanting to revoke the Public sharing status... which the whole point is to share this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
22 hours ago, Neb Sgird said:

@sharkbait FYI, the holster requirements are still flipped on the sheets accessible with the above links. 

Great sheet, love it!

Because I forgot I even had this post!  Whoops.  I've done a bunch of updates since this one, as noted above. They're now in PDF, too!

Edited by sharkbait
  • Like 3