Clarification and Help with posting my build

shootstraight

Recommend you read from a number of build posts (particularly the pinned ones in green cause they're quite good) to get a feel for how and what people present. Then you can decide on your particular style and how you want to present. As Wook indicated, by far the most important thing - post lotsa pictures and pose any/all question you have. This will remove any doubt because the folks here are great at helping.

• Like 1

Thanks Wook and Linus.  I will start with this one.  How do I post pictures?  I tried multiple ways and can’t seem to get it to work.  Would prefer to post pics rather than links, but will follow your recommendations.  Thanks to you both!

Hiya

Tapatalk is a simple way to upload your posts, including pictures.

Otherwise, a service like Imgur would work well. Upload your pics to your Imgur account, then copy and paste the “BBCode” link into your post. Here’s a great tutorial;

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/42381-howto-post-images-in-threads-using-imgur-easy/

Hope that helps.
Dan :-)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Linus said:

Recommend you read from a number of build posts (particularly the pinned ones in green cause they're quite good) to get a feel for how and what people present. Then you can decide on your particular style and how you want to present. As Wook indicated, by far the most important thing - post lotsa pictures and pose any/all question you have. This will remove any doubt because the folks here are great at helping.

Are you a 501st member? if so, go request 501st and stormtrooper access to the forum, will open up some more doors for you

13 hours ago, shootstraight said:

I finally received from Anovos my kit after 16 months of waiting.  Can someone advise where I should start this post to ensure I am following the proper posting rules?  Thanks

Glad to see some have gotten their Anogross kits. (sorry that company just gets to me). I cant wait to see you on the front lines fighting along side us! we will get you through this and you will be a shiny before you know it. As far as pictures go, I used Imgur, it works great

Can't see anything here. Easiest way to add multiple of images is as has already been suggested, using an online photo host ie Imgur, upload your photos then copy the direct link to those images, has worked well for many with their builds over the years ;) 

All that shows up right now is a link to the imgur pics.  To be honest, you may not get many responses if you post this way.  I would recommend this:

1.  Open your imgur "library" showing all your photos.

2.  Choose which one you want to post by left clicking on the center of it.

3.  A box (including the photo) will pop up with 6 options on the right.

4.  LEFT click on the second one down, "Direct Link"

5.  Go to the page you want to post it on.

6.  LEFT click, then choose Paste from the dropdown menu.

Done!

It will become second nature after a few times of doing it.  

If you have any issues (like the thigh area you mentioned) posting (detailed) photos will help immensely so that we can give the advice you need.  Be sure to ask any questions you may have.. we are here to help!

Thanks, crazy question, but can I do this from my iPhone as well for ease of posting while I am working?

Thanks for all the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not crazy at all. Your on tapatalk so you can do anything you need to through your iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Working now, nothing better than some BBB's and some crispy white armor ready to get trimmed ;) 

Good luck with the build