TK-42134 Reporting for duty.

I have always dreamed of being a Stormtrooper since seeing Luke and Han infiltrate the Death Star in Episode IV. Now that dream has come true. It was quite a journey of sending emails, reading all kinds of information online, and eventually finding this forum. 

I consider myself a lucky TK, as I was able to acquire an Anovos Stormtrooper kit when they were first announced at Star Wars Celebration in Anaheim. I purchased it for a price of $350, a special price point they had it set at during that weekend. It came the week my first child was born so it had to sit for a bit while a adjusted to life with a newborn. I was invited to an Armor building party, a few months later and the fun began. 

Im going to keep this short because you may have already read many of the tips from the great folks on this forum. I would like to thank all those guys and gals that take so much time and effort to detail their builds, answer an email, or text, or in one case, have a nice conversation on the phone! I could not have gotten to the point I have without all the wonderful input from you! I look forward to helping out in whatever ways I can, like those of you helped me. Thanks for letting me be part of this wonderful family, and I look forward to serving the Empire for many years to come.

Mark

TK-42134

• Like 4

On 8/30/2018 at 9:48 AM, DEVOLVER said:

Congrats! That's a killer deal on the Anovos kit, man.

And isn't a trip to actually wear this stuff after seeing it on screen for so long? Have fun trooping!

Yes, it is surreal wearing it. My first troop is on September 9th. I’m a wee bit nervous to wear the armor in public for the first time. I just ordered my Hyperfirm blaster today, so it won’t be here before then. Maybe I’ll just be a handler. 

On 8/27/2018 at 3:27 PM, Bulldog44 said:

Forgot to add, nice first 3 digits! Welcome to the 421 club! ;)

Is there an official 421 Club? Can we start one? That would be a cool patch. LOL

1 hour ago, TK-42134 said:

Is there an official 421 Club? Can we start one? That would be a cool patch. LOL

Lol. Nothing official buts let’s get this started. A patch sounds like a great idea. :jc_doublethumbup:

1 minute ago, Bulldog44 said:

Lol. Nothing official buts let’s get this started. A patch sounds like a great idea. :jc_doublethumbup:

Who do we talk to? I love this idea!

24 minutes ago, TK-42134 said:

Who do we talk to? I love this idea!

FYI any patch using any detachment or legion names/logos must get approval through the LMBO

With 421 being such a recognisable number it may also have to get LFL approval to use on a patch, wouldn’t hurt to contact the LMBO for clarification ;)

Also be aware the legion is waiting on some new info coming through from LFL in regards to the use of merchandise which may also have an impact to what can be produced.

1 hour ago, gmrhodes13 said:

FYI any patch using any detachment or legion names/logos must get approval through the LMBO

With 421 being such a recognisable number it may also have to get LFL approval to use on a patch, wouldn’t hurt to contact the LMBO for clarification ;)

Also be aware the legion is waiting on some new info coming through from LFL in regards to the use of merchandise which may also have an impact to what can be produced.

Thanks for the info. I was aware of the LMBO for legion names, etc. but didn’t think about LFL for 421.  If we ever consider to go forward with a patch we will certainly do all the proper checks.  Will wait to hear about the new info from LFL too. Better safe than sorry. Cheers Q. 

• Like 1