Anovos Preorders

Hi, I would like to know all of your experiences with Anovos's preorders because my order of Cassian's field jacket hasn't had any real progress for over a year. Anovos "claims" that there's been a lot of setbacks such as moving manufacturers and errors with fabric and color. The item had an original ship for Winter 2017. Recently, they've changed that to Winter 2018.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this with their preorders? I've heard a lot of people say that their customer service isn't very good.

Very much appreciated, thank you!

Hi Barry.  Your story is basically groundhogs day for many people.  Unfortunately, many people won't buy from Anovos unless the item is in stock.  Me being one of them.  I bought a Tie helmet that was in stock about a year or so ago.  I received it within 2 weeks.  It seems that all preorders have setbacks and the excuses are not really worthy.  You will get your item at some point.  But be prepared to be frustrated.