TK 87109 Troop Log

Hello all! Just checking in after my first troop back on August 4. I have been dragging my feet with getting this posted, so shoutout to @Twosolitudes for the kick in the rear I needed.

This troop was in Summervlle, SC and was a benefit/fundraiser for a 6 year old boy named Reece who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor. Unfortunately he wasn't able to make it to the event himself, but there was a solid turnout of friends and supporters, and it was a lot of fun! It was hosted at a local craft brewery and there were a lot of local vendors present. We also had a solid turnout of brothers (and a sister)-at-arms as you'll see below. All in all, it was a great first troop. Everybody was very friendly and I can't wait for more! My armor held up really well until the end when I bent down to pick something up and my snap system undid itself chain-reaction style haha. In the pictures below I am the taller of the two TKs.

bS47Wsa.jpg

gpigPlU.jpg

kcthgnK.jpg

Fh5U1Qf.jpg

tFPUmQi.jpg

vKz1r8l.jpg

UeP4JVq.jpg

vCqSgtV.jpg

lOFtXel.jpg

L9cwyRE.jpg

wrZCOYZ.jpg

MAmKJKA.jpg

y6hZGWx.jpg

Edited by willeywonka
Typo and added additional pictures
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Not a troop, but I did a fun individual photoshoot a few weeks back for May 4th since I am a huge Ravens fan. Also took some "normal" shots as well. It was a ton of fun!

JRKAX1V.jpg

E7lJnXN.jpg

7yFtq8w.jpg

6L2hh5x.jpg

KSCzHR5.jpg

OAStsvK.jpg

6ZZJyNO.jpg

h1i9L4x.jpg

7oWv64V.jpg

bJTN521.jpg

22UlE0o.jpg

BtPsqo8.jpg