NoZoupForYou’s Stunt TK Build (Anovos)

Looking good so far. When you trim the forearm trim it from the front ( part 19 I think, the one with the ridges). The bicep is fine as it is the public will never see that part as it will be covered by the shoulder bell. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Your bicep kind of looks like the parts may be upside down as in the bottom of each aligned with the top, though it might just be the photo. But yes, align the bottoms of the bicep as the top is mostly covered, as Rat said.

Your bicep kind of looks like the parts may be upside down as in the bottom of each aligned with the top, though it might just be the photo. But yes, align the bottoms of the bicep as the top is mostly covered, as Rat said.
Now that I look at it again you're right the back of the bicep is upside down.

LOL not the master, just a humble servant. THT
Perhaps tony, but you're good, like really good.1

I hope... I think I’m gluing the cover strips on my forearms and biceps today. Luckily Ukswrath and I have the same size arms it appears, as my measurements are coming out similar.

For L3, does the lower return edge need to be removed on the biceps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

For L3, does the lower return edge need to be removed on the biceps?

No, the only place not to have a return edge are the wrist ends of forearms, everywere else it’s personal preference - look, comfort, mobility:salute:

Thanks. I feel like I’m bombarding everyone with so many questions, but this forum has some of the nicest most helpful people I’ve come across in a forum. Most forums can be harsh. It’s a scary prospect cutting in to expensive plastic :)

Today I am definitely starting the gluing process. I need to trim about a half inch off the biceps and I should be ready to glue on cover strips.

From what I’ve seen, it’s no issue is the E6000 looks sloppy or seeps as it is easy to clean up after it dries. Is this correct?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Thanks. I feel like I’m bombarding everyone with so many questions, but this forum has some of the nicest most helpful people I’ve come across in a forum. Most forums can be harsh. It’s a scary prospect cutting in to expensive plastic :)

Today I am definitely starting the gluing process. I need to trim about a half inch off the biceps and I should be ready to glue on cover strips.

From what I’ve seen, it’s no issue is the E6000 looks sloppy or seeps as it is easy to clean up after it dries. Is this correct?

That's why were here THT. If one person cant answer another will. Dont hesitate to ask. 

Once dry E6000 excess is relatively easy to clean up but I advise letting dry for a couple days making it even easier. 

• Like 1

but this forum has some of the nicest most helpful people

Bad guys doing good:)

It’s a scary prospect cutting in to expensive plastic

That`s for sure but like Tony said don`t hesitate to ask questions - we`ve got your back:salute:

That is how mine was too and I ended up trimming it even. Before and after of my right forearm.

Right forearm is wonky. After trimming to fit align the top and shape at the wrist, correct?644c7571e538e233be7228e3779f019a.jpg&key=c7df1dab1d7cf1259af05c2a07474e8d3cd9dd5f9e1041072eb3b437cc8a00d1

1280b929d7524aeee86b44aae89363e0.jpge21210360b7789d446972c2cd0c1c7e1.jpg

5 minutes ago, NoZoupForYou said:

So it looks like you aligned at the bottom then? Or closer to the bottom?

Yeah I wasn't thinking when I did and then when I submitted photos for approval I had to go and raise it to even it out.

Just a tip, when trimming pieces try to use a ruler as a guide, you can also use a block wood with sandpaper wrapped around to help straighten cut lines.

This is particularly useful for the thighs as the cover strips stop just above the lower ridge and you want no gap there ;) 

122_17.jpg

Keep up the great work.